Has anyone tried spirit wolves?

Elonmusk

Has anyone tried spirit wolves?

Post by Elonmusk » Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:51 pm

Hi, I'm planning on making a Shaman tank and since the class spell of the Tauren is quite underwhelming for a 10 min cd, I'm thinking of rolling an Orc, mainly for the axe racial, but it would also sway me if the class racial is good.

So, I was wondering if anyone had tried the new spirit wolves yet. I would like to know if they do decent damage, if they generate threat for you, if they scale, if you can control them, and if they have abilities.

Feel free to chime in on all Shaman racials if you have a Shaman.

Mac

Re: Has anyone tried spirit wolves?

Post by Mac » Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:00 am

They don’t work.

The quest is also wonky. You kill a spirit wolf, then wait for it to respawn so you can talk to it.

Ashigaru

Post by Ashigaru » Tue Aug 02, 2022 5:18 am

yea i have done the q on my orc shammy and the spirit wolves dont work as intended. it spawns one wolf not two, that wolf had 42 hp at lvl 50 and hit for 1 dmg. Costing just over 433 mana. definitely not worth the mana xD

Ashigaru

Post by Ashigaru » Tue Aug 02, 2022 5:45 am

So! i just made that post then logged on and they seem to have fixed it already! :D my wolfs now have a 4sec cast time but spawns TWO wolfs both with 600 hp and they hit about 22-26 each, im lvl 52. not great dmg output from them but probably pretty nice against a caster in PVP.