New Mage presenting

Sydsquadran

New Mage presenting

Post by Sydsquadran » Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:35 am

Good day everybody, just looked today of what are the best private wow servers and this one was on top of the list.
I'm too glad to join with you today.
I played Mage like 8 years ago, so its my intention to try it again cos having pretty good memories back then.
Really appreciate if you can share with me your high damage build. Not sure why I'm only limited to see recent history posts, so I decided to create a new thread to see if that is limited due to my recent account creation.
Thank you and best regards
Syd

Redmagejoe

Re: New Mage presenting

Post by Redmagejoe » Fri Nov 18, 2022 3:30 am

Don't worry about "high damage builds". All Mage builds do damage. Play what you think is going to be fun. Arcane is a viable and unique spec on its own now, but you can still do Frost or Fire if those playstyles appeal to you. Play around with the Turtle talent calculator and find a build that sounds fun to you.

Sydsquadran

Re: New Mage presenting

Post by Sydsquadran » Fri Nov 18, 2022 4:05 pm

Redmagejoe wrote:
Fri Nov 18, 2022 3:30 am
Don't worry about "high damage builds". All Mage builds do damage. Play what you think is going to be fun. Arcane is a viable and unique spec on its own now, but you can still do Frost or Fire if those playstyles appeal to you. Play around with the Turtle talent calculator and find a build that sounds fun to you.
Thank you so much for answering, I will try mostly Arcane with Frost as my first run.
Best regards