Feral Druid and LW Suggestions

Steelgrip

Feral Druid and LW Suggestions

Post by Steelgrip » Tue Dec 06, 2022 9:34 pm

Yo yo yo!!

Got a few suggestions to improve the feeling of the Cat and usefulness of being LW (vs ENG) :

1) Make RIP ability have a Slow effect (based on Combo points or same regardless of CP)

So many mobs in the open world use Rip on me (Tigers, Raptors, ...) and it puts bleed + slow on me. It only makes sense that us as Druids can do the same!! Also would make Rip much more appealing in PvP and solo lvling to slow mobs form running away to aggro more mobs.

Can be done as a X pieces bonus of some Druid Set (PvE or PvP or LW)

2) Make a CUSTOM DPS set BoP (bind on craft) from LW!!

Make LW feel special by adding recipes that are BoP !! So that it is appealing to play and lvl something else then ENG on Turtle WoW! :)

The set can give some nice bonus to Bleed effects like increase by XX% all bleeds on target or bleeds on target increase dmg done by XX% ... something that would help Cat DPS as well :)

Or maybe allow Bleeds to Crit :) ...

<< will edit this post in future when I get more ideas >>

Lemme know what you all think?

I believe LW has so much more potential that is has currently ... same for Feral DPS.

Steel

Steelgrip

Re: Feral Druid and LW Suggestions

Post by Steelgrip » Tue Dec 06, 2022 9:37 pm

These changes should be slight adjustments - nothing to change the meta in any crazy way.

Slow on bleed is a very cool thing IMO --- same for a Bleed + DMG synergy :)

Also Bind on Craft is something that is really missing for other professions then ENG.