Druid macro

Templar44

Druid macro

Post by Templar44 » Thu Jul 28, 2022 9:01 am

Hi everyone.

Can anyone share their macro for druid, that actually work? All of the macro I found in the internet don't work on Turtle.
The most needed are the macro for shapeshifting with one button (for example, to go from bear into cat by just pressing the cat form button, not pressing the bear form button to go out of it and then pressing the cat form button: the same is for every other form) and the macro for heal/buff over mouse.
Thanks everyone in advance.

Drubarrymooer

Re: Druid macro

Post by Drubarrymooer » Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:47 pm

I second this. 500+ views and no one has any macros? I'll do my best to make some later tonight or tomorrow. Every druid should have working powershift macros and a ravage/shred macro.

Damian1988

Re: Druid macro

Post by Damian1988 » Sat Aug 13, 2022 3:53 pm

Ok then, i can show you a bit :)

script if (not PlayerFrame.inCombat) then AttackTarget() end
/cast Maul

Cast spell + autoattack, (eaven if you dont cast, it will autoattac) veru usefull.

/run if n~= 1 then CastSpellByName("Thorns") n=1 else CastSpellByName("Mark of the Wild") n=0 end

Castsequence - First click cast Thorns, secend click cast Mark of The wild. (good for buffs etc)

/run for i = 1, GetNumShapeshiftForms() do local _, _, active = GetShapeshiftFormInfo(i) if active then CastShapeshiftForm(i) return end end
/cast Rejuvenation

If you are in any form, it will out of form, and cast spel (need 2x click)

/run if GetUnitName("target")==nil then TargetNearestEnemy() end
/script if (not PlayerFrame.inCombat) then AttackTarget() end
/cast Moonfire

It will target the closet target autoattack it and cast spell :) mine favorite (need 2x click)

How dou you think about it:)