Question - Best in slot - Holy Palalin

Katielynne

Question - Best in slot - Holy Palalin

Post by Katielynne » Sat Oct 15, 2022 2:16 pm

Hello,

Is there a list of pre-Raid BIS that would be turtle specific, as there is custom gear and dungeons on turtle?

BTW, I am LOVING Turtle.

Philandros

Re: Question - Best in slot - Holy Palalin

Post by Philandros » Sun Oct 16, 2022 8:38 pm

For a holy pally any classic guide will essentially work on Turtle WoW. Probably look at phase 2 for the retail classic guides since thats when they add Dire Maul.

There seems to be a mixed philosophy here on Turtle wow. *My comments below are mine alone from observing*

Some prefer not to have these guides or lists to promote the excitement of finding something new and working with it. And having a list of min/max items just turns it into an emotionless item grab to fit your character sheet. At the end of the day having a bis list are contantly being argued anyway and change depending on bosses or playstyle.

Some would love a guide and just know what is or isn't best for their class/spec to have a no worry gameplay heading into raids or feeling comfortable in pvp.

That being said; you can use any guide from other servers and pretty much use them. But some items may have changed a bit, OR there maayyyyy be a better item that could be used instead. But you should still be able to fulfil your role as long as you have the right amount of hit, +healing, +spellpwr, etc.

Some players in raids will be overgeared, and some undegeared. Most of the time raiders just want bodies playing well to join them. And at the end of the raid players should come out stronger and wiser.

Anyone could theorycraft gear using addons like atlas loot and make a spreadsheet of what you need or want for your specifc gameplay. Or join the discord communyty and colab with other palyers on a (pre)bis list. Invest in your character and really feel that accomplishment.

Turtle WoW seems to want to recapture that feeling of people not really knowing and getting them to explore the possibilites.