Geojak

Re: Paladins got a rework, Warriors deserve one too

Post by Geojak » Thu Oct 13, 2022 9:21 pm

+1 on nerfing lionheart by 1% crit
Msg

Xudo

Post by Xudo » Thu Oct 13, 2022 9:48 pm

Compared to paladin with 2 bubbles and 1 full heal, Warrior actually lacks save buttons. It is only Shieldwall and Last Stand.
Shieldwall is weaker version of bubble. Last stand is weaker version of Lay of Hands.

If you have "pocket heal" and go 2vs2, then enemy party just CC you and kill your heal. What can you do to protect healer? Slow them down with hamstring (or piercing howl, if you get this talent) and disarm. If healer is attacked by pet, you can taunt him (or use mocking blow). And your heal should do some legwork to run away from attack. During this he is not healing you obviously.

Feels like Warrior is supposed to be pure damage dealer in PvP. Something that should be CCed just after fight starts.
Xudo - tauren warrior 19 Sergeant. Consumed by real life.
No 60 lvl character.
Applying enchant to item should increase required level
Change low level brackets
Add lvl requirement to bandages

Have fun not only at 60.

Isvya

Post by Isvya » Thu Oct 13, 2022 11:41 pm

Geojak wrote:
Thu Oct 13, 2022 9:21 pm
+1 on nerfing lionheart by 1% crit
Lionheart 1 hit 1 crit 1% attack speed
Titanics 1 hit 1 crit 1% attack speed

I am a warrior main by heart, always been... But these 2 items are just insanely overpowered, you can have them sub 60 and never worry about replacing (titanics is exception bcs there is a single item in the very last raid thats better - carnage).
Anyways my point is that i could not make myself roll a warrior here as the gearing route is so boring with these 2 items, already did it so many times.
R10 set same shit, you can do naxx with having 2pcs r10, lionheart, titanics and some other pre raid stuff and beat everyone else on the meters but more geared warriors. The class is so much fun to play but the gearing, at least the early stages are so dumb.

On the topic: stop comparing warrior to paladin, makes no sense at all. Its like comparing bread to butter... You just dont, you put them together lol

Ire

Post by Ire » Fri Oct 14, 2022 10:41 pm

I think spell reflect and removal of the shared cd of intervene with intercept would make the class perfect.

Was happy to see they added intervene, but I think spell reflect should be there too, and I don't think intervene should share a CD with intercept, that just makes it feel bad to use.

Bloodline1x9

Post by Bloodline1x9 » Tue Oct 18, 2022 12:01 am

Except for the Avatar that I suggested for prot warriors in the suggestions section, I understand that it won't help pvp warriors in general, because prot spec is dead anyway.
And I know what they are very bursting in pvp in relation to control - this is Second Wind.

And not as a talent, but as a general passive for all specs. Because if give it to one spec only,
then that one will 100% become as a main pvp spec. It is better to give them all at once.

Warriors won't have spell reflect in vanilla but. But standing in nova they will still shoot and regenerate.

Justgens

Post by Justgens » Tue Nov 15, 2022 2:27 pm

I agree on protection rework, the tree is just terrible and the only talent that matters is Defiance. Warrior doesn't really need help tanking but it would be nice if there was actually something worth taking in prot past 16 points