RUARI or "every server has an ***"

Walters

RUARI or "every server has an ***"

Post by Walters » Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:28 pm

I like this server's nice RP community, but somebody tries to roleplay "an ***". I was fighting a pack of 3 mobs guarding the treasure chest, and then this HERO came and (instead of helping me, like a normal person would do) just stole the chest (and then gone while i was still killing guards). I think even small server should know its HEROES, so people could /spit in his face.
Have a nice day and dont be a *** like RUARI. satisfied_turtle satisfied_turtle satisfied_turtle
Last edited by Walters on Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Skullmiser

Re: RUARI or "every server has an AS*SHOLE"

Post by Skullmiser » Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:25 pm

Ha ha! You didn't get the chest!
That's happened to me before.

Sinrek

Post by Sinrek » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:17 pm

Well, perhaps they help friends... Why'd you needed to blame someone instantly you suffer from someone? I'm not trying to defend anyone here, just taking another side perspective for a moment. What if they just trying to help one of their friends?
satisfied_turtle Slowly turtling my way up.

Kainnee

Post by Kainnee » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:36 pm

Just be glad this isn't a PvP-server so he could kill you on top of taking your loot :].

Walters

Post by Walters » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:46 am

Kainnee wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:36 pm
Just be glad this isn't a PvP-server so he could kill you on top of taking your loot :].
A *** will act like a *** on any server/situation/real life. Can't see how this can be an excuse

Pompa

Post by Pompa » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:31 am

Walters wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:46 am
Kainnee wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:36 pm
A *** will act like a *** on any server/situation/real life. Can't see how this can be an excuse
No more bad words, please, otherwise I'll lock the thread!

Paw

Re: RUARI or "every server has an ***"

Post by Paw » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:22 pm

Don't take it to your heart! Such things will always happen. Be better prepared next time and bring a friend along!
However I am not certain that he meant any harm by it and it is not the place to complain about such things. You should talk it over with him personally if it bothers you so much and ask him about his intentions! He might have just felt to play a joke on somebody.