A couple of questions from a noob.

Arandomnerd

A couple of questions from a noob.

Post by Arandomnerd » Sat Mar 18, 2023 6:27 am

FYI I am new to wow in general

1 Do people still play end game content in the roleplay realms? I want to try roleplay at some point but I don't plan on ONLY roleplaying, also I don't think I would find any opportunities to try in a normal realm.

2 The new player guide on this forum says to delete CACHE files but I can't find any. There is no "World of Warcraft" in my program files.

Sorry if these questions are stupid scared_turtle_head I just don't want to take any risks.

Also I was not sure if I should put this in general, help and support, or the Dancing Murloc Inn so apologies if this does not belong here.

Xerilin

Re: A couple of questions from a noob.

Post by Xerilin » Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:21 am

If you want to try out rp, don't worry and don't wait! Just do it. Most role players don't mindfresh blood - on the contrary! I would recommend installing the Turtle rp addon and just visiting events that sound fun to you. There is always a lot going on. Just follow the event and rp channels on the turtle discord.

Have fun leveling and enjoy the ride!
Komm zur Geheimen Zuflucht (RP-Gilde)! Wir haben Zimtschnecken!

Alienne Xerilin Rubinai Irrwisch Mekhalani Flinks Kinrela Cavy

Arandomnerd

Post by Arandomnerd » Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:26 am

Thanks for the kind words but you did not really answer any of my questions. I hope this doesn't come off as rude, have a nice day.

Xerilin

Post by Xerilin » Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:37 am

Oh sorry, I was kind of trying to imply that most people do not only do rp, but also leveling/pve/pvp, depending on personal preferences. And you can do it on any level. Yes, people rp before and after hitting 60. So you can just try it whenever you feel like it. Turtle is only one realm anyway: rp-pve. People do all the content here.

I am unable to really answer your second question, but you can start playing without deleting cache and figure it out later, unless you are having trouble. I would recommend the #support channel on discord for that question. People there are very helpful.

Edit: I think I get your confusion now, sorry. Didn't understand your question correctly. You are wondering what realm to choose in the list, right? If you want to play on Turtle, pick rp-pve. The other choices don't work. There is only one server and you acn do everything you want here!

Arandomnerd

Post by Arandomnerd » Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:50 am

Thank you so much! You're a real help happy_turtle_head

Xerilin

Post by Xerilin » Sat Mar 18, 2023 8:11 am

No problem! Have fun on Turtle!

Mac

Post by Mac » Sat Mar 18, 2023 8:45 am

Yes. You have roleplayers who raid and non-roleplayers who raid. It’s up to you what you want to do. As for the cache files, I couldn’t tell you what that refers to.