Appreciation Thread

Peeves

Appreciation Thread

Post by Peeves » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:57 pm

With the advent of the upcomming core change, server additions and active community responses of Torta and Pompa, in spite of the lower population, one can feel nothing but thankful for all the free work that has already been put in this project and the chance to be part of this community. My kindest regards go to all that has taken their part to make this server and support it!

Really don't want to steal the show here, but I wish there were only more in-game GMs, to truly bring the community circle together! Maybe open a few forms? I'm sure folks like myself and Sinrek would line up to the contest immediately! Haha! happy_turtle_head

Pompa

Re: Appreciation Thread

Post by Pompa » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:03 pm

Thanks a lot for your words, Peeves! Our community deserves a recognition too, we are the friendliest server out there!

Regarding your GM suggestion, we don't need more GMs to do the support work, but maybe we can open that position for GMs who would like to organize in-game events.
Turtle developer.

If you love us, vote for us!

Jcarrill0

Post by Jcarrill0 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:26 pm

Cheers to Pompa!

Torta

Post by Torta » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:16 pm

Thank you Peeves! :) <3

Pigglebee

Post by Pigglebee » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:34 am

Well, if it's possible to 'control' an NPC as a player, that would be awesome. You could have Stitches run amok somewhere. An intelligent stitches, going after the healers first etc.
Or Rend giving a speech.
[Pickles, lvl 60 Tauren druid]