Hardcore mode & Rewards - How does it work?

Jcarrill0

Hardcore mode & Rewards - How does it work?

Post by Jcarrill0 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:03 am

Greetings TurtleWow Players,
Since I have first created Hardcore mode Character, I have gotten Questions about what it is, and what rewards come with it. Below is a Quote from Turtle Wow Staff:
Torta wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:45 pm
Progressive Rates (Non-Hardcore)

We have developed a system to regulate the kill XP rates for level ranges where it’s necessary, due to a lack of quests, such as 20-25, 40-42.

The changes will be:
  • 01-10 — x0.7
  • 11-20 — x0.8
  • 21-35 — x0.8
  • 36-45 — x0.9
  • 46-50 — x0.8
  • 51-55 — x0.8
  • 56-60 — x0.7
  • Exploration: x0.5

Normalization for Dungeons Rates

Will remain x1.0 for parties only to encourage players to group up and do dungeons.

“I still want it slow!”

Answer: No worries! Speak to Speedy and get an item that will reduce your XP back to x0.5 (Hardcore mode).

Choose wisely, as once you decide to level on lower rates, you will not be able to return to the higher rates.

Here is a list of the new rewards you can claim for playing on hardcore mode:

Level 20:
  • Portable Meeting Stone
  • Unique Pet
Level 30:
  • Unique Pet
Level 40:
  • Fast Purple Tallstrider
Level 50:
  • Unique Tabard
  • 20 Slot Backpack
Level 60:
  • 250 Turtle Tokens
  • Swift Riding Turtle

Hardcore mode will now only be available up until level 10. If you do not select it by this level, you will remain on normal mode without the option to change.

We hope you enjoy the new rewards.
We reserve the right to change rewards if we feel like we have something better to offer :)

Riding Skill will not return as hardcore reward.
I have consolidated this quote to help new players and other curious on how it works here so it's easy to find/understand.

There you have it folks! If anyone is curious on how to use/spent their Turtle Tokens, be sure to read Turtle Shop — How does it work?

Take care and enjoy your Adventures!

- JC