Aszhara Crater idea

Redmoon

Aszhara Crater idea

Post by Redmoon » Sat May 28, 2022 2:09 pm

A epic aszhara crater akin to alterac valley but with a focus on night elfs and high elfs vs orcs and goblins could be cool

Galendor

Re: Aszhara Crater idea

Post by Galendor » Sat May 28, 2022 7:19 pm

I believe right now night elves and high elves aren't close enough to be unite as a team on a battleground. Of course there could be a scenario where Lady Windrunner sends some troops in an attempt to earning favor of Tyrande Whisperwind but still - is it enough high elves to send them in Kalimdor to die for something so ephemeral?

Geojak

Post by Geojak » Sun May 29, 2022 8:19 am

I was told, technically cresent groove is reused azhara crater. Don't know if true

Sylveria

Post by Sylveria » Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:43 am

Yes, the Map has been reused for Crescent Grove, but i think only partially.
But i don't think that this is reason enough to not make Aszhara Crater as a battleground.
On Vanilla+ there's already a workin' version of Aszhara Crater which i found to be very compelling. I even think that it could be used exactly like the vanilla+ version. but ofc, it'd be nice to see an own take on that BG by TWoW.

Noce

Post by Noce » Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:52 am

new bg wont hurt. tho, sadly, bgs are not so much played. mbe make small bg, not a av like.
id rather see aszhara to have a raid thing. smtn to do with nagas and burning leagion.
hyjal could be some sort of raid with emerald dream corruption and we try to clense it from demons and/or heal up world tree. smtn like that.
i think we need some burning leagion threat raid. afterall BL was main villain then old gods/elementals and scourge/LK

Sylveria

Post by Sylveria » Thu Feb 23, 2023 8:20 am

Thing about Aszhara Crater is: The Alliance/Horde Entrances are already existing since eons. '-' So it would only make sense to fill that gap.

Majestik51

Post by Majestik51 » Thu Feb 23, 2023 8:36 am

Hello,

in Azhara on another private server, some devs created a bg event for a short time, and it was the DOTA war3 mod on.

For me with 20years experience in dota, is a dream come true actually, if this supposed to happen.

But i think the devs mood is bad after the failure of the new bg introduction last time (on PVP generally)...

Imo is the servers biggest succes if we bring something new in PVP.
I beg u since last year for this!! xD xD

PLEASE CREATE A DOTA BATTLEGROUND!!!

PEACE!!

Vimgreen

Post by Vimgreen » Mon Oct 02, 2023 1:40 pm

Sorry for necroing an old post but I just wanted to make a post about this topic too so I will just necro this instead. Gief Aszhara crater. I fell in love with their concept all the way back with the announcement. No high-elf side of it though, would be a little odd, but just classic night elven vs. horde works well still imho.
Officer of Dancing Boars
Hunter Main