A sort of greeting.

Aramachus

A sort of greeting.

Post by Aramachus » Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:35 pm

Hi everyone, I thought of doing this later but since I joined yesterday and played around for a bit I thought it would appear somewhat weird if I just started writing after a month have passed. The reason for not wanting to write now is because I am actually pretty busy this whole month and just randomly browsing web at night and you know how this stuff goes and here I am. I aim to be active after this month is over (if everything goes right obviously).

Now that's out of the way, a little bit about myself: I started "playing" WoW around TBC but never got more far than level 20 with blood elf. I was pretty young and got bored with characters pretty quickly especially since I had no patience for grinding at that time. I got back into the game a later when my friends in high school told me about it again and then it was on and off since. What I missed the most was the class quests because it added a lot to immersion from my point of view. That's why trying something like this was on my mind for a while but never decided to go forth with it. I guess I just thought time was now. I am not sure how good I will be in RP but it's something I wanted to do a lot. I always wanted to get good gear and look nice before I started RPing and when I got those I was bored with the game so it never really happened.

Sorry for the long text but I just wanted to give a little background before I come around next month. Most important point was to say hi anyway so... Hi! smiling_turtle_head

Glowek

Re: A sort of greeting.

Post by Glowek » Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:41 am

Welcome :) Hi!

Qesley

Post by Qesley » Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:09 am

Welcome!

Deadcrow

Post by Deadcrow » Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:12 am

Hallo!

Xdrazen

Post by Xdrazen » Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:01 am

Kinda the same feling. The rp is the true essence of wow

Aramachus

Post by Aramachus » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:39 pm

Thanks for the kind welcome people. :)

Owondyah

Post by Owondyah » Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:03 pm

welcome mate! have fun!
Mah YahTuhbe stuffz (TW related content included)

Have you VOTED today?

OWONDYAH armory link