Turning off skins.

Meepingmeeps

Turning off skins.

Post by Meepingmeeps » Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:31 pm

Hey all, I’m wondering if there’s a way to turn off skins you bought via the shop? I tried clicking the skin I bought twice but my character still looks the same. Any help with this without having to delete the thing I bought would be appreciated.

Merikkinon

Re: Turning off skins.

Post by Merikkinon » Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:07 pm

You'd have to (currently) purchase an 'Appearance Change' token.

Now, FWIW, I would love to see a reusable 'appearance change' token, for any given player (soulbound), but completely re=usable. Some of the skins, we don't feel all that great about. Others we might want to later try.

It can get annoyingly expensive to buy a skin, realize is doesn't look good on a character, and then have to purchase a 'change-back' token.

So I'd love to see that, and the issue could be that it gives players the ability to change their char back to whatever they want, many times over - which is too powerful, really. Unless you made it a pretty expensive token.

So that is an idea for a reusable token.

It might also be nice to get an appearance change token whenever we buy a skin, which would effectively just revert the appearance back to the original, one time.

Kazgrim

Post by Kazgrim » Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:11 am

Make a ticket and ask a GM
Chieftain of the Dreadskull Clan
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=552

Check out my patches in the modding section!
viewforum.php?f=29

Fin

Post by Fin » Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:23 am

Merikkinon wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:07 pm

It can get annoyingly expensive to buy a skin, realize is doesn't look good on a character, and then have to purchase a 'change-back' token.
Greetings!

Game Masters offer preview for items before purchase and refunds after the items has been purchased.

You don't have to purchase a Appearance Change Token to remove a skin you don't like. Upon refund a Game Master will help you return to your old appearance

To contact a game master open an in game ticket: viewtopic.php?p=12893#p12893
Rules for requesting a refund: viewtopic.php?p=12805#p12805
The terms of a deal you accepted are not a suggestion. Respect them: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2097