Oceanic players

Mythox

Oceanic players

Post by Mythox » Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:36 pm

turtle_in_love_head
Hello fellow Turtle wow lovers ,recently started on this amazing server and so far blown away by the development of the game and the amazing community. Met a few Aussie players and thought I would throw this out there to see if there are any others in the Oceanic region playing similar times who are LFG , feel free to add me or /wave if you see me on my mighty Tauren hunter travelling around !!! .
Ish-ne-alo por-ah!

R055c0

Re: Oceanic players

Post by R055c0 » Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:49 pm

Hey fellow Aussie here - new to turtle !
I am on the HC ride at the moment but will keep an eye out when I start a general char

Mythox

Post by Mythox » Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:14 pm

Heya RO55cO
I am gonna hit 60 on my hunter and check out as much of the server as possible then try a HC toon :P, hopefully see you around
Ish-ne-alo por-ah!

Glittergold

Post by Glittergold » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:14 pm

Welcome to Turtle-wow. See you around and about.

Gengar

Post by Gengar » Wed Jul 27, 2022 5:37 am

Fellow Aussie here, about to start playing turtle wow because i love classic so much. Was just wondering if there is many aussies and how they go with latency issues/raid times ? Thanks :)

Kwayver

Post by Kwayver » Wed Jul 27, 2022 5:57 am

Aussie player here. there are a few of us around but not many. raiding does happen during GMT +10 friendly times but not as much as peak hour.

Lexiebean

Post by Lexiebean » Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:35 am

Gengar wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 5:37 am
Fellow Aussie here, about to start playing turtle wow because i love classic so much. Was just wondering if there is many aussies and how they go with latency issues/raid times ? Thanks :)
There's a bunch of us around! Probably more than enough for a raid team now. But we're all scattered across all the different guilds.

Most days I get around ~330ms. Back in Vanilla I would get ~600ms on a good day. And most private servers are ~300ms so this is fine and usual for me. Maybe not for someone who has always played on Classic and more recent Blizzard servers since they actually started hosting them in Aust. 🤷‍♀️

I raid with <The Blackwing Guard>. Our main raid times are at 8am Sun & Mon morning, AEST.

Ony / ZG / AQ20 are randomly through the week and usually a bit later. Usually starting somewhere between 10 and 12am. But I've seen them start as late as 2pm.

BGs tend to start popping each night somewhere between 6pm and 8pm. So we can get a little PvP action in most nights too.

It's not ideal, but it's workable.

Zamnilisback89

Post by Zamnilisback89 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 1:38 pm

Another Aussie here, too! Just finished filling up my stable of characters 20 minutes ago as of writing this post. Gonna be holding off on actually playing until I've finished preparing for a warhammer tournament I have later this month, t-wow will be my reward for getting everything painted in time. Keen to run into peeps out in the world!

Exitlight

Post by Exitlight » Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:16 pm

Hi there! I'm trying to create a bring everyone from the region together first on Discord, and eventually via a guild. It would be great for all of you to join us - please check out this thread: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3539

Crazyllama

Post by Crazyllama » Fri Oct 28, 2022 2:39 am

I am an Aussie. Gnome hunter level 14 at the moment, as I lost my other account as I forgot what I called it and also forgot my email. So I had to start from the start again, but I am enjoying it. :)

Exitlight

Post by Exitlight » Sat Oct 29, 2022 6:58 am

Crazyllama, g'day to you!

I run an Oceanic Guild called <East Oceanic Trading Co>. It's a social, levelling, and raiding guild and we have a lot of active levellers too. Feel free to join us in Discord if you're interested: https://discord.gg/WE9YqtNJpT

Naonak1945

Post by Naonak1945 » Tue Dec 26, 2023 6:20 am

Exitlight wrote:
Sat Oct 29, 2022 6:58 am
Crazyllama, g'day to you!

I run an Oceanic Guild called <East Oceanic Trading Co>. It's a social, levelling, and raiding guild and we have a lot of active levellers too. Feel free to join us in Discord if you're interested: https://discord.gg/WE9YqtNJpT
Another Aussie here. Been in EOTC for good six months now. We are 15/15 in Naxx now.