Donation Shop suggestion

Buntaro

Donation Shop suggestion

Post by Buntaro » Sun May 02, 2021 2:46 pm

Hi,

There are a lot of good donation shop items to consider yet one which is easy (supposedly) and non-gamebreaking is missing in my opinion. That's an token to rename a hunter's pet and a warlock's demon.

What do you think?

Merikkinon

Re: Donation Shop suggestion

Post by Merikkinon » Sun May 02, 2021 7:43 pm

I don't think ppl should be able to name demons, but for hunters - sure.

Buntaro

Post by Buntaro » Sun May 02, 2021 8:10 pm

Merikkinon wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 7:43 pm
I don't think ppl should be able to name demons
Hm, probably you are right here. Still some demon names I have seen are just not to my liking.

On the other hand, it gives me an idea of a high level -- like lvl50 -- warlock class quest. Probably, repeatable. To enslave another demon by performing once again the enslavement ritual a warlock did at a lower level.

Thus you can obtain a demon with a different name. And also have something special to look forward to.

Merikkinon

Post by Merikkinon » Mon May 03, 2021 10:01 pm

I get the crappy demon name thing, for sure. The lists that blizz came up with for that were terrible, in general.

Now one remedy to that, and keeping with the idea that you can't actually have that much determination over a demon (which was Blizz' rationale) is if TURTLE WOW were to create new name generation lists. A massive list could be made, via the community.

Merikkinon

Post by Merikkinon » Mon May 03, 2021 10:01 pm

Btw, I really like the idea of that quest, in general. Definitely a good, creative start!