Beginner interested in Immersion and Role Play

Breidr

Beginner interested in Immersion and Role Play

Post by Breidr » Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:37 pm

So I dropped back into this sever because I really enjoyed my time here in my last visit. I got sucked into FFXIV with my friends, but that game is just a bit much for me. I went through the MSQ, but I'm not really interested in much more than that. I do like that the trust system allowed me to do dungeons with NPC though. With Retail WoW would implement something like that for old raids, so you could actually do old capstone raids in their "revamped scaling leveling experience." Anyway...

Since I don't remember where I left off, and because I'm going for a more "immersive" playthrough, I was going to make a new character. I got roped into a D&D campaign and for the most part, enjoy it, but I feel like the downer in the room because I'm the only one with no experience and my "RP" feels like I'm dragging the group down. I was looking for a place to flex my "uncreative and slightly broken [for real]" brain and have some fun.

I was reeled back in by the new trailer on YouTube. An actually WCIII lore expansion. You mean I can kind do what I originally wanted to do back in 2005, play Warcraft III as a "unit." That's a simple way to put it, but it was always a dream of mine to get sucked into the world. Warfronts didn't do that the way I expected, and the rest of the systems are just... meh.

So I'm trying out a bunch of new characters, hoping to get more involved some day. This was mainly a long winded post to ask "Where's Speedy?" I remember lost turtles being everywhere, but they seem to have vanished, and there is no quest to get an apple. I must have missed some change.
Brandal Millbridge - Hedge Wizard

Roxanneflowers

Re: Beginner interested in Immersion and Role Play

Post by Roxanneflowers » Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:08 pm

Check the General tab of your Spellbook.

Breidr

Re: Beginner interested in Immersion and Role Play

Post by Breidr » Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:21 pm

Roxanneflowers wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:08 pm
Check the General tab of your Spellbook.
Thank you so much! Hardcore mode here I come!
Brandal Millbridge - Hedge Wizard