My Sincerest Farewells

Parcival

My Sincerest Farewells

Post by Parcival » Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:02 pm

Alas, my time has come. Some of you knew me, others not. I've been part of this server from day one, eager to share in its wealth of Roleplay and PVE - both of which were my passions. Of course, those with whom I begun my journey have left and through the years, I've seen guilds rise and crumble, taking a step back from the entire goings-on in the server as a silent observer. Suffice to say, work has again caught up with me, as it did a year ago and I shall not be returning afterwards. The game takes too much of my time, which I need to invest in my other projects.

For that end, I shall gift what items and gold I have to random players in need and I shall leave behind me, with what RP richness we can muster, the Shadow of Deadwind Pass event. If anyone is interested in taking up its lead, I will freely give it and hope that it will bring joy to you all.

With sincerest farewells,
Parcival G.

Cervantes

Re: My Sincerest Farewells

Post by Cervantes » Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:33 pm

Much respect and i wish you the best, never got to interact together but thanks for all your energy and time into the server.
Seymour Siegfried Jones
Holy Knight

Torta

Post by Torta » Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:40 am

Safe travels, sir! Thanks for being a part of the game for these long happy 2 years.

Come see us again when you feel like it! :)

Kazgrim

Post by Kazgrim » Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:42 am

Goodbyes are always sad, but take care!
Chieftain of the Dreadskull Clan
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=552

Check out my patches in the modding section!
viewforum.php?f=29

Steyr

Post by Steyr » Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:34 am

I hope it's not because of anything I did (or didn't).

It is sad to see active and creative people go. Hopefully we will one day see more of you.

All the best,
Steyr.

Parcival

Post by Parcival » Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:20 am

Nah, you didn't do nothing - it just came the time. That saying, I'm still searching for someone to take up the RP event. Please PM me if anyone's interested.

Thank you all for your kind words.

Sinrek

Post by Sinrek » Sun Jul 26, 2020 11:56 am

Kinda sad to see people going … Can't be helped I guess. I wish you all the best in upcoming events of your journey and just as sincerely I still wish to see you coming back someday.
Support the Turtle smiling_turtle vote for the server HERE.