You should learn from Classic, not try to emulate it.

Melkormarkov

You should learn from Classic, not try to emulate it.

Post by Melkormarkov » Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:11 pm

I have played WoW many times on many different expansions. On blizzard and on private servers. I understand the appeal of classic and i do prefer it over any other expansion. But classic has many issues that were addressed over time, especially on such an old patch like this. I joined the server and saw that there was a need for tanks, so i rolled a warrior, my favorite class and decided to go prot. In this patch, you can't thunderclap in defensive stance, and your taunt has a 5 YARD RANGE. This is not challenging, or ''sprit of classic'' this is utterly depressing. The server is already a different game than classic so the whole ideia off '' no changes'' doesn't fly here. Some spells were just garbage in classic and if you are changing some and adding new class/race combination, others need to as well.

Redmagejoe

Re: You should learn from Classic, not try to emulate it.

Post by Redmagejoe » Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:11 am

You should read around more before making a post of this nature. Some of your gripes have already been addressed by the upcoming patch 1.16.1, and never has this server championed "no changes". If you'd like a full digest of what changes will be coming to classes in the next major patch, please read here:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2197

Razzz

Post by Razzz » Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:38 pm

I don't think it was ever this server's intention to emulate the 'spirit of classic.'
NOPE. dead_turtle_head

Petrafons

Post by Petrafons » Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:12 am

Redmagejoe wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:11 am
You should read around more before making a post of this nature. Some of your gripes have already been addressed by the upcoming patch 1.16.1, and never has this server championed "no changes". If you'd like a full digest of what changes will be coming to classes in the next major patch, please read here:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2197
Thanks for all the good info you have, Redmagejoe. Seen a lot of helpfulness from you in a calm way in many threads. Thanks for all the help!

Rvindvnce

Post by Rvindvnce » Sat Jul 02, 2022 3:02 pm

too bad people are extremely toxic and gatekeeping, just as at the blizzard servers.
must be the game infested with plague or something *hmmm*