SERVER FULL OF GRIEFERS

Kiogrimm

SERVER FULL OF GRIEFERS

Post by Kiogrimm » Tue May 16, 2023 12:10 am

I started 2 days ago on this server. Couldnt even make it out of freakin Elwynn forest because of Horde retards griefing non stop!
Trash server and GMs dont even respond on the maggot ass orc in elwyyn griefing 12hours straight... fk all of u never gonna come again to this garbage

Jolikmc

Re: SERVER FULL OF GRIEFERS

Post by Jolikmc » Tue May 16, 2023 12:40 am

It shouldn't take a player more than maybe three hours to tap out Elwynn Forest on a (very) quiet day. On a busy day with people camping out and waiting for Hogger and Princess, though? Your guess is as good as mine.

That aside… I'm going to guess you were either tricked into flagging for PvP, intentionally flagged yourself for PvP, or picked up the Glyph of War which flags you for PvP. Have you tried… not being flagged for PvP? It might increase your survivability in Hardcore Mode.

Happy gaming~!
I'm not that hard to find… if you know where to look.
-=( https://jolikmc.tumblr.com )=-

… my "WoW characters?" Wut dat…?

Redmagejoe

Post by Redmagejoe » Tue May 16, 2023 1:39 am

Kiogrimm wrote:
Tue May 16, 2023 12:10 am
I started 2 days ago on this server. Couldnt even make it out of freakin Elwynn forest because of Horde retards griefing non stop!
Trash server and GMs dont even respond on the maggot ass orc in elwyyn griefing 12hours straight... fk all of u never gonna come again to this garbage
Thank god. You sound like an absolute dumpster-fire of a human being. The server will be a better place without you.

Fizzler

Post by Fizzler » Tue May 16, 2023 2:24 am

Kiogrimm wrote:
You should take a look at xroads some day. It looks great after they been cooked alive

Kairion

Post by Kairion » Tue May 16, 2023 6:19 am

Play warmode win stupid prizes

Jammyxx

Post by Jammyxx » Tue May 16, 2023 6:25 am

Yeah there's just more and more toxic people coming... I was doing some level 20 quests on my 60 for the title.... Anyway this guy leveling whispered me spamming TOXIC ASSHOLE stop killing these mobs... I then ignored him and proceeded to get whispers from his alts.

Allwynd01

Post by Allwynd01 » Tue May 16, 2023 10:54 am

I went through Elwynn Forest around the end of April and I had no issues with griefing. Also I didn't have PvP on so Horde could not attack me. I didn't even see many Horde in Elwynn Forest, probably 2-3 level 60s riding their mounts around, all throughout my time in Elwynn Forest. Same with Westfall - probably saw 1-2 Horde in total, I have no idea what business they have in Alliance zones, I can't find a reason to ride my mount around Durotar or Mulgore on my level 60 High Elf Paladin, seems like a pointless waste of time.

I've only had some slight competition in the very beginning with fighting over quest mobs with other players, the first 10-15 levels were slightly annoying, but after that it got much better. Now I'm level 25 in Wetlands and I have no trouble questing.

Bigsmerf

Post by Bigsmerf » Tue May 16, 2023 1:43 pm

Kiogrimm wrote:
You will surely be missed. I am glad you enjoyed your time here.
Registered altoholic
(Currently levelling)
Elmhoof - Feral Tank (Main)
Vekrin - Fury Warr

Karrados

Post by Karrados » Tue May 16, 2023 3:15 pm

Allwynd01 wrote:
Tue May 16, 2023 10:54 am
I went through Elwynn Forest around the end of April and I had no issues with griefing. Also I didn't have PvP on so Horde could not attack me. I didn't even see many Horde in Elwynn Forest, probably 2-3 level 60s riding their mounts around, all throughout my time in Elwynn Forest. Same with Westfall - probably saw 1-2 Horde in total, I have no idea what business they have in Alliance zones, I can't find a reason to ride my mount around Durotar or Mulgore on my level 60 High Elf Paladin, seems like a pointless waste of time.

I've only had some slight competition in the very beginning with fighting over quest mobs with other players, the first 10-15 levels were slightly annoying, but after that it got much better. Now I'm level 25 in Wetlands and I have no trouble questing.
Same stuff the Alliance does when they ride around Durotar and the Barrens: To kill low level Characters that are flagged. That is all their gameplay.

Styopa1

Post by Styopa1 » Fri May 19, 2023 2:56 pm

Jammyxx wrote:
Tue May 16, 2023 6:25 am
Yeah there's just more and more toxic people coming... I was doing some level 20 quests on my 60 for the title.... Anyway this guy leveling whispered me spamming TOXIC ASSHOLE stop killing these mobs... I then ignored him and proceeded to get whispers from his alts.
Feels like that's screenshot and complain time.

Gentlebenrawr

Post by Gentlebenrawr » Fri May 19, 2023 4:20 pm

I'm ok with people that use "Retard" as an insult being griefed. Carry on griefers.

Bigsmerf

Post by Bigsmerf » Fri May 19, 2023 4:54 pm

Gentlebenrawr wrote:
Fri May 19, 2023 4:20 pm
I'm ok with people that use "Retard" as an insult being griefed. Carry on griefers.
Based
Registered altoholic
(Currently levelling)
Vekrin - Fury Warr

Bigsmerf

Post by Bigsmerf » Fri May 19, 2023 5:01 pm

I love that the dude didn't even get out of the starting zone and comes to the conclusion that the whole server is full of griefers XD
Registered altoholic
(Currently levelling)
Vekrin - Fury Warr

Sinrek

Post by Sinrek » Fri May 19, 2023 6:06 pm

Gentlebenrawr wrote:
Fri May 19, 2023 4:20 pm
B A S E D
satisfied_turtle Slowly turtling my way up.

Shook

Post by Shook » Wed May 24, 2023 6:16 am

Anyway, I understand you sadness. Rest in peace my little potato.

Styopa1

Post by Styopa1 » Wed May 24, 2023 7:43 pm

Kiogrimm wrote:
How are they killing you if you're not running with warmode/pvp on?

Allwynd01

Post by Allwynd01 » Thu May 25, 2023 10:14 am

Bigsmerf wrote:
Fri May 19, 2023 5:01 pm
I love that the dude didn't even get out of the starting zone and comes to the conclusion that the whole server is full of griefers XD
Maybe he was angry that day and got angrier for some reason while playing WoW and then decided to complain about it spread his anger.
Styopa1 wrote:
Wed May 24, 2023 7:43 pm

How are they killing you if you're not running with warmode/pvp on?
I don't think he said he was being killed. He just said they were "griefing" which I think means other things than just being killed. And yes, maybe he had Warmode or PvP and was surprised there were high level losers from the opposing faction trying to find low levels to 1-shot so they can forget about their real life insecurities.

Redmagejoe

Post by Redmagejoe » Thu May 25, 2023 10:29 am

Bigsmerf

Post by Bigsmerf » Thu May 25, 2023 1:15 pm

Redmagejoe wrote:
Thu May 25, 2023 10:29 am
This is pure perfection. Thank you for this gift.
Registered altoholic
(Currently levelling)
Vekrin - Fury Warr

Element19090

Post by Element19090 » Thu May 25, 2023 8:48 pm

Don't use warmode then. This server is like 3.5 Alliance to ever 1 horde as well... so it's much worse for them. That being said it's an online game...it comes with the territory. Just turn the flag off and stay away from WPvP if it upsets you. What exactly do you want the GM's to do? you choose to flag which gives any horde player the the right to attack you as they please.

On another note, Elwynn and Westfall are so completely packed it's virtually unplayable. Idk why you would quest there anyway. Alliance as a whole is wat to overpopulated. Roll a Horde Character.
Alyn - Level 60 High Elf Mage

Amalar - level 41 - Night elf Rogue

Uada - Level 28 - Human Warlock

No I never played on Elysium, stop asking me. The name was from the name randomizer.