The great WTF topic

Lemoinefu

The great WTF topic

Post by Lemoinefu » Tue May 10, 2022 9:20 pm

I've been thinking for long then, that HC characters die for stupid reasons most of the time ... it's time to tell how and why you added a line to the memorial stone turtle_tongue_head

My first ( and certainly not least smiling_turtle_head ) Tale. Do not hezitate to add your own contribution(s) below :

Lemoinefu

Re: The great WTF topic

Post by Lemoinefu » Tue May 10, 2022 9:26 pm

Threeanvils, Troll Shaman lvl 14

Was going easy in the Drygulch ravine, ( green quest lvl11 Securing the lines ) until she was aggro by add and add and ... add ... not even respawns....

... Well, this Jamaican rum is stronger than I thought dead_turtle_head
Last edited by Lemoinefu on Wed May 11, 2022 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fizzles

Post by Fizzles » Tue May 10, 2022 11:09 pm

I leveled an alt named Evilfizzles to level 10 at a high speed with war mode and HC on. I died to this skull NPC named <Engie>.

No offense though, that was on me for turning on war mode

Lemoinefu

Post by Lemoinefu » Thu May 12, 2022 11:19 am

Sevenfloor Orc Hunter lvl14

Lurking in Barrens Oasis, surprised by Snapjaw hidden in the water. I stepped away to let my boar keep build some tanking aggro and dps with my bow... Very bad idea, becasue I almost simultaneaously got a lvl15 Kolkar Bloodcharger respawn or patrol - didn't see coming ) on me. The Snapjaw killed my pet, you guess what happened then.... GRRRRRR

My hunter was decently armed ( two hand axe 6.8dps ) and armored, the pet was 125% dmg bonus, and I used a lesser hp potion and armor roll buff ..... I'm disgusted

=> NEVER GO in the Oasis before lvl16, it is not worth otherwise