Hardcore Rules

Nugada

Re: Hardcore Rules

Post by Nugada » Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:05 am

Sorry, but what exactly changes if you manage to get to level 60 (aside from the rewards you receive)? Says you will be able to participate in raids without risk of loosing my character, but is that it? I mean, can't you play normally, use the auction house, trade with other players without restriction, enter PvP areas without the risk of loosing the character, die out of dungeon, etc?

Tinyfin

Post by Tinyfin » Mon Jul 05, 2021 7:35 am

Nugada wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:05 am
Sorry, but what exactly changes if you manage to get to level 60 (aside from the rewards you receive)? Says you will be able to participate in raids without risk of loosing my character, but is that it? I mean, can't you play normally, use the auction house, trade with other players without restriction, enter PvP areas without the risk of loosing the character, die out of dungeon, etc?
When you reach 60 your hardcore character becomes a normal character. All restrictions are removed.
Need Help? Message the murloc.

Hannycz

Post by Hannycz » Thu Aug 19, 2021 2:22 pm

Chponk wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 10:21 pm
Just died because of dc...pfff
Same, server DC (not my internet), after 5 min of trying to log back in, my almost 20 shaman is dead. Didn't even have aggro before DC. Absolute nonsense. Took all my motivation away tbh.

Glittergold

Post by Glittergold » Mon Aug 30, 2021 8:44 pm

Why all the complaining? Want hard, do Ironman like the retail and classic servers do. No potions or buffs, or buff food. No professions. Only white and gray gear, no instances. No skills and yes you register for it so cheating is caught pretty fast. But why would you cheat? Disqualification for using potions, anything other than self buffs or any weapon or gear green or above.
This version of hardcore is a very nice version. It fits in with the relaxed Turtle wow style. I like it. It's TURTLERIFFIC! turtle_in_love_head

Rafale

Post by Rafale » Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:25 pm

Would it be possible that the death of a HC character does not prevent the player to continue playing it but only loses the HC challenge (not being able to get the title), removing all the restrictions of HC challenge ?

Jcarrill0

Post by Jcarrill0 » Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:13 pm

Rafale wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:25 pm
Would it be possible that the death of a HC character does not prevent the player to continue playing it but only loses the HC challenge (not being able to get the title), removing all the restrictions of HC challenge ?
That defeats the purpose of the challenge right? to keep the items once you die as well?

Mythox

Post by Mythox » Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:50 am

@ Kellc77 Yes must be LV 1 st start HC otherwise you would need to reroll and make a Lv 1
Ish-ne-alo por-ah!