Steel Plate Helmet Blacksmithing Skill requirement

Arthurusmenks

Steel Plate Helmet Blacksmithing Skill requirement

Post by Arthurusmenks » Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:19 pm

How do you guys feel about the addition of it by the developers? I opened a ticket and got informed that it was meant to promote the learning and leveling of Blacksmithing but I do not consider that it will actually endorse it, I mean it is clearly a leveling item, which will be replaced and even so there are other similar blues at lower levels, I think it will just be another gimmicky item that, as I have asked around in the game, being replaced or just ignored, even with this set Engi is still way more useful all-around.

Geojak

Re: Steel Plate Helmet Blacksmithing Skill requirement

Post by Geojak » Fri Apr 22, 2022 3:31 pm

I actually wrote a suggestion n to make that helmet bop to the devs. So happy they followed through with it.

The blue steel plate helemr is for lvl 45.
Chefk out its stats. Their is nothing remotely as good until lvl 60.

Its pre 60 tanking bis.

That's why it requires to be bs only. Because its that good ad made other helmets obsolete for everyone.

Now its an appropriate reward for being a blacksmith while leveling

Arthurusmenks

Re: Steel Plate Helmet Blacksmithing Skill requirement

Post by Arthurusmenks » Sun Apr 24, 2022 4:54 pm

Lost Defender's Helmet is pretty closeby stat-wise and Golem Skull Helm is a way superior Helm avilable at 52-54 you can easily just skip Steel Plate Helmet allowing you to just ignore Blacksmithing and instead just take up a much better profesion for tanking, Engi, which will help you to get better gear that, as I said, is available at around the same lvl bracket, sure it is a nice upgrade but nothing that would make you pick Blacksmithing over a profesion with better tanking potential like Engineering.