[Possibility] Increasing Amount Gained By Tent?

Biggun

[Possibility] Increasing Amount Gained By Tent?

Post by Biggun » Mon Jan 31, 2022 5:59 am

angry_turtle What am I doing wrong, or would it be possible for 1 tent to remain long enough to get the 150% total rested XP (albeit slower than multiple tents, of course)? angry_turtle

I use RestedXP Addon that converts the 150% of XP to a 100% measurement scale to make it easier to know when you have all the Rested XP you can get.

Today, I finally got high enough to make tents for people. When I made the tent, my addon read I had 30% left of my Rested XP from 100%.

The tent remained for its duration, and when it vanished, I was only at 70%. It gained a total of 40% increase of Rested XP.

So with a 2 hour cooldown, it would take one person with a tent 4 hours of cooldown to go from 0 to 100% Rested XP. That seems a bit excessive.

I am also confused when I see tents remain seemingly longer than my tent. I have no problems gaining 100% rested XP when I am under someone ELSE'S tent, but making my own only lasts for 40%

What am I doing wrong, or would it be possible for 1 tent to remain long enough to get the 150% total rested XP (albeit slower than multiple tents, of course)?

Geojak

Re: [Possibility] Increasing Amount Gained By Tent?

Post by Geojak » Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:18 am

Why don't you tent together with other people. I thing it's good design that you can't solo fill easily. It encourages sozial interaction and grouping up to tent

Biggun

Post by Biggun » Mon Jan 31, 2022 11:02 pm

I always seek out the chance to multi-tent, but that doesn't happen as often as I would like. I chose to be Warmode for the XP, but recently a certain player has stopped me from going to the Arena entirely so that leaves me at the Secondary "unofficial" tent locations such as outside Org's gates or in Goldshire. These secondary places are not very often found with tents although more often than any other place.

Perhaps then a better means of locating tents would be ideal. Maybe an addon that can actively locate where tents are. Otherwise I am at the mercy of wandering around looking for places.

Calling out tents doesn't often work either. It's all about timing, and frequently I'm not finding them.

Kiersteadmo

Post by Kiersteadmo » Tue May 09, 2023 5:29 am

i try to put my tent next to nother but it always tells me i am too close, hen i slap it dwn not sure if i am close enough for double

Kairion

Post by Kairion » Tue May 09, 2023 5:57 am

Stacking tents does no longer work, but to compensate, an individual tents effect is now massively sped up. (I think 10x as fast as it was back when stacking tents was a thing)