Survival

Grimwarlock

Survival

Post by Grimwarlock » Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:32 pm

Are there plans to expand this proffesion? Id like to see it max at 300. Maybe add something like a temporary cabin, or small fully enclosed shelter, maybe even a different pattern depending on race? I just think that with further development, there is potential for amazing RP around this prof.

Merikkinon

Re: Survival

Post by Merikkinon » Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:51 pm

What about hiding in a bush? LOL

I had suggested quite a number of things, and reworking the recovery rates, because it currently allows the players to blitz through things. And the max of the 'skill' is like really at 75 with the tent. The 125 'boat' (really a fishing dock) is just a toy.

Grimwarlock

Post by Grimwarlock » Wed Dec 01, 2021 5:39 am

I wouldn't call it a toy, it does give a +50 to fishing. but it also adds to the role playing element. i personally love setting up "camp" with my tent, fire and a boat for fishing. But if there were more options, we could have a whole party grouped together with tents and cabins, rp'ing and having a great time.

Merikkinon

Post by Merikkinon » Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:03 am

Ah, now I did not know about the +50 fishing. Quite significant.

Oothe

Post by Oothe » Mon Jun 26, 2023 3:15 pm

I could see a "camp chair" and "makeshift cot", which grant health and mana respectively, like "regain 1% total every 3 seconds" while occupying them uninterrupted. Giving a purpose for our characters to sit down or sleep a little bit while at camp that isn't super-duper useful but can be handy if you set up camp at a place you want to literally camp mobs at.