Archmage Arugal cheats.

Skullmiser

Archmage Arugal cheats.

Post by Skullmiser » Thu May 16, 2019 1:42 pm

Archmage Arugal, the last boss of Shadowfang keep, teleports between three lovations in the room as he fights, but aparently he's allowed to teleport to the one on the edge, and then claim he can't get to the players, and claim a full heal whenever he feels like it(or maybe just when he has low mana). Surely he's cheating? That full heal is not a normal mechanic... He's cheating!

Sinrek

Re: Archmage Arugal cheats.

Post by Sinrek » Thu May 16, 2019 11:38 pm

I think he's put into avoidance state if he's not receiving any damage for 5 seconds or so…
satisfied_turtle Slowly turtling my way up.

Hardwelsam

Post by Hardwelsam » Thu Jul 01, 2021 5:44 am

I doesnt experienced any cheat there.
Mobs cannot cheating.
If the boss struck somewhere and keep spamm the same animation/self healing,it is called bugg.

But evenwhile i dont see any problem,probably Better o
If u try record and upload video about the considered problem

Barbartleus

Post by Barbartleus » Tue May 17, 2022 9:52 am

Thanks for sharing. I've never been able to pass Archmage Arugal without cheating. So far, my skills are apparently too weak, haha. I found a good set of cheats on GuidedHacking.com, if anyone would be helpful too. I won't complain about the game, it's really fun to go to the boss with friends. Without cheats, you can win when you play with a good team.
World of Warcraft is a game that is soaking you. You get hooked on it like a drug, and you can't just take it and stop playing. You sit down for an hour and come to your senses in the morning. You just lose track of time.