HC mode has disappeared

Ekerman

HC mode has disappeared

Post by Ekerman » Wed Nov 23, 2022 5:34 pm

I play in hardcore mode. I decided to join another guild in which HC is required and left for this Still alive. The GM asked me to link the Hardcore ability, which I didn't find.
Unusual actions before the incident: several times I get and canceled the professions Enchanting and Skinning, since I couldn't decide.
Q: Am I still in hardcore mode and will I get all the rewards when completing the challenge? scared_turtle_head
Last edited by Ekerman on Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Redmagejoe

Re: HC mode has disappeared

Post by Redmagejoe » Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:47 pm

One way to find out!

Markuis

Post by Markuis » Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:50 pm

Redmagejoe wrote:
Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:47 pm
One way to find out!
You are suggesting testing the fall damage... RIGHT?!

Redmagejoe

Post by Redmagejoe » Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:50 pm

Markuis wrote:
Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:50 pm
You are suggesting testing the fall damage... RIGHT?!
Two ways to find out!

Fin

Post by Fin » Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:54 pm

Ekerman wrote:
Wed Nov 23, 2022 5:34 pm
I play in hardcore mode. I decided to join another guild in which HC is required and left for this Still alive. The GM asked me to link the Hardcore ability, which I didn't find.
Unusual actions before the incident: several times I get and canceled the professions Enchanting and Skinning, since I couldn't decide.
Q: Am I still in hardcore mode and will I get all the rewards when completing the challenge scared_turtle_head
The hardcore challenge did not disappear. it's just a visual error where the spell does not show in the spellbook. You are still hardcore.
The terms of a deal you accepted are not a suggestion. Respect them: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2097