Old Church of Westfall

Pak5000

Old Church of Westfall

Post by Pak5000 » Wed Nov 16, 2022 10:32 pm

Hello. saw this in the patch notes for 1.6.1 and have been intrigued. "New Quest Chain in Westfall | Upon your travels on the roads of Westfall you've encountered a rundown church, with the sign "THE WESTFALL CHURCH IS NOW CLOSED". Perhaps you can find out what happened to this place?" . have spent a few hours running around westfall looking for clues. checked trhe shipwrecks offshore, the burned down farms, all the buidlings in moonbrook, the cathedral and city hall and keep library in stomrwind, and more. the only place i have not checked is that tower in the SE corner of westfall. the elite in there keeps killing me. no one in my guild or general chat has even tried the quest. googling it only brings up the original patch notes. i am wondering now if that quest is even active ? i love the idea of new quests and new zones but i am stuck on this one.

Shamma

Re: Old Church of Westfall

Post by Shamma » Thu Nov 17, 2022 3:34 am

Well now it is supposed to open in 1.16.4.

Pak5000

Post by Pak5000 » Thu Nov 17, 2022 6:02 pm

thank you

Steelgrip

Post by Steelgrip » Fri Nov 25, 2022 7:43 pm

Looking forward to this :)

Grantgrace

Post by Grantgrace » Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:57 pm

I totally understand the frustration of feeling stuck on a quest and not being able to find any information about it. It sounds like you've put in a lot of time and effort into trying to find clues for this Westfall quest, but sometimes it can be helpful to take a break and come back to it later with a fresh perspective. In the meantime, have you considered looking for real-life churches in your area? It sounds like you're really into the idea of exploring new places and quests, so maybe visiting a church like https://firstchurchlove.com could be a fun and rewarding experience for you. Plus, who knows, you might find a new community of people who share your interests and values. It's always worth checking out new things and seeing what sticks!
Last edited by Grantgrace on Fri Jan 06, 2023 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zinity

Post by Zinity » Thu Jan 05, 2023 5:17 pm

The quest chain is started by
opening the barrel or chest (i forgot which), behind the church.