Items in wrong loot table!

Chlothar

Items in wrong loot table!

Post by Chlothar » Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:22 pm

The loot tahts contained in this https://classicdb.ch/?item=10773 is currently droped by some small slimes. Those three items can be found in slimes in Sunken Temple and in a cave in western plaguelands.

Check that out please!

Best regards.
Chlothar

Sinrek

Re: Items in wrong loot table!

Post by Sinrek » Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:50 pm

Western Plagueland slimes shouldn't drop those urns, that's true. Sunken Temple ones though ... not really sure. Do they drop it?
satisfied_turtle Slowly turtling my way up.

Chlothar

Post by Chlothar » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:19 pm

Not the Urns, the urns contents.

Sinrek

Post by Sinrek » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:40 pm

Oh...

Pompa

Post by Pompa » Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:05 am

Belive it or not, this is Blizzlike. Blizzard didn't "fix" this until WoTLK.

Sinrek

Post by Sinrek » Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:16 am

Pompa wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:05 am
Pompa, there's no sense of bringing such argument forward with mistakes Blizz made during Vanilla which were clearly out of any plans and were actually mistakes. Seriously. We have many things on the server that's not Blizzlike, so such arguments are irrelevant.

Pompa

Post by Pompa » Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:36 pm

Sinrek wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:16 am
Pompa wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:05 am
Pompa, there's no sense of bringing such argument forward with mistakes Blizz made during Vanilla which were clearly out of any plans and were actually mistakes. Seriously. We have many things on the server that's not Blizzlike, so such arguments are irrelevant.
There are some minor "bugs" that are part of what Vanilla is (that's what I meant by using the Blizzlike argument here). This is one of these and doesn't affect gameplay at all. For example, it was used by low level twinks.

However, if we have a majority who wants to have these items removed from the oozes, it will be done.

Peeves

Post by Peeves » Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:24 pm

Pompa wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:36 pm
However, if we have a majority who wants to have these items removed from the oozes, it will be done.
I'm up for no changes to be had. This supposed issue does not interrupt the core gameplay of the original game, so excluding it would only depart us from the little qwerks that made Vanilla amazing. I think we, as a community, should continue to increase our perceptions to issues, but not without negligence for that which is only natural.

Pompa

Post by Pompa » Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:38 am

Peeves wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:24 pm
Pompa wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:36 pm
I'm up for no changes to be had. This supposed issue does not interrupt the core gameplay of the original game, so excluding it would only depart us from the little qwerks that made Vanilla amazing. I think we, as a community, should continue to increase our perceptions to issues, but not without negligence for that which is only natural.
I agree! turtle_tongue