Fatal Error 132

Roberts

Fatal Error 132

Post by Roberts » Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:43 pm

I'm in Durotar going towards Razor Hill and i keep crashing ever few steps i take when log in with this Fatal error 132. I've downloaded that patch Z and placed in my Data Folder for wow, as well as ran the update patcher, but nothing has worked.

I heard maybe it could be something to do with the file it's self being a read only, but my desktop won't let me turn that attribute off for the turtle client folder.

Roberts

Re: Fatal Error 132

Post by Roberts » Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:37 pm

I don't know if this is really a fix for it, but i deleted my client and extracted a new one, and tried running the TWpatcher in the folder, it will fail once, but after it fails close it and open WoW it should try to download an update. (Make sure to save your Interface/Addon Folder so you can replace the empty one after a new extract)

this isn't what fixed my issue, but after i would grab the Patch-U.mpq from the 'Data' Folder, place into the Turtle Client Folder and run the TWPatcher again.

I also placed the 'Patch-Z.mpq' into the 'Data Folder' just for safe measure since it's been working for everyone else.

I'm currently able to play again now, i will keep you guys posted if crash again and this solution above works again to fix it.