Restore character please.His dead by the bug.

Nosmok1ng

Restore character please.His dead by the bug.

Post by Nosmok1ng » Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:27 pm

Good afternoon, my character orc Hellgreen was slain by 10 Verogs the Dervish.
I dont know that this quest is buged and when people kills the mobs they spawns new and new Verogs, they stay in 1 model players who dont know that cant understand really danger.
Pls restore my character.

Faustorgo

Re: Restore character please.His dead by the bug.

Post by Faustorgo » Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:49 pm

Hi, was a HC?, i think the devs say they by any reasons restore chars to life, Verog the Dervish s like a Elite World Boss this days, also Dont try CounterAttak quest alone, for Verog i recomend a full party of lvl 18+ or a help of any lvl 25+ HC or NoN Hc, im sorry for your lost :(

Nosmok1ng

Post by Nosmok1ng » Wed Jun 22, 2022 2:21 am

Faustorgo wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:49 pm
Hi, was a HC?, i think the devs say they by any reasons restore chars to life, Verog the Dervish s like a Elite World Boss this days, also Dont try CounterAttak quest alone, for Verog i recomend a full party of lvl 18+ or a help of any lvl 25+ HC or NoN Hc, im sorry for your lost :(
Yes it was HC.
Ye but Elite World Bosses doesn't stuck 10 times in 1 model, no one raid can't defeat 10 ragnaros or etc...
I am hoping for the best,because this death of my character is not my fault.

Faustorgo

Post by Faustorgo » Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:45 am

yep, i know the feeling bro, give it one more try, but never alone :D

Nosmok1ng

Post by Nosmok1ng » Wed Jun 22, 2022 2:29 pm

Faustorgo wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:45 am
yep, i know the feeling bro, give it one more try, but never alone :D
Yees,cool spend 2 another days to lost new character for another bug and doesn't saw unswer from devs

Valadorn

Post by Valadorn » Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:17 am

Maybe you shouldnt play Hardcore

Redmagejoe

Post by Redmagejoe » Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:34 am

No matter how much you stamp your foot, they're not going to restore your character. Have you ever heard of the term "as is"? It means you're on your own, no insurance, no returns or refunds, all bets are off. They explicitly state this and unfortunately, a bug is no exception. Take the loss like a champ and use this experience to guide your next character, or maybe retire from the hardcore challenge. Those are your choices. I urge you not to become another forum poster who DEMANDS to speak with A MANAGER or otherwise continues to make a stink.