Restoring a deleted character

Kukeshinkai

Restoring a deleted character

Post by Kukeshinkai » Tue Jun 14, 2022 6:46 am

Greetings!
I recently deleted my character because I was very angry, but I would like to return the character, since the game is not at fault, the problem is with me. character`s name - Kurduplick, Troll - Hunter, lvl 60.The server is very good and I'm not going to leave anytime soon.
I don’t know if it’s possible to return the gear that I sold, but if I can, I will be very grateful!

Jolikmc

Re: Restoring a deleted character

Post by Jolikmc » Wed Jun 15, 2022 5:04 am

There's been a few people who "got angry" and deleted a character, recently… This is the first one I've seen that was at max level, though.

You'll probably get your character back if it was an honest mistake – though if you went and sold everything in a fit of rage, I dunnooo… I wish you the best of luck, either way! I've yet to see a GM say "no" to an undelete request without a darn good reason (like if it were a Hardcore character)!
I'm not that hard to find… if you know where to look.
-=( https://jolikmc.tumblr.com )=-
My Characters
Thoradd (Dwarf, Hunter)Kulah (Troll, Mage)Gizrondo (Gnome, Warlock)Amypedersen (Human, Warrior)
Alfabetix (bank alt) – Zzsleepyzz, Zzdrowsyzz (Temps.)

Tinyfin

Post by Tinyfin » Wed Jun 15, 2022 7:31 am

Kukeshinkai wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 6:46 am
Greetings!
I recently deleted my character because I was very angry, but I would like to return the character, since the game is not at fault, the problem is with me. character`s name - Kurduplick, Troll - Hunter, lvl 60.The server is very good and I'm not going to leave anytime soon.
I don’t know if it’s possible to return the gear that I sold, but if I can, I will be very grateful!
Greetings!

Character <Kurduplick> can't be restored.

For a character to be restored it need to be deleted in recent months and over lv 10.
Need Help? Message the murloc.

Kukeshinkai

Post by Kukeshinkai » Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:33 pm

I'm sorry, I wrote the nickname wrong, maybe that's why you can't restore it. here's the nickname - Kurduplik

Tinyfin

Post by Tinyfin » Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:48 pm

Character <Kurduplik> has been restored.
Need Help? Message the murloc.

Kukeshinkai

Post by Kukeshinkai » Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:10 pm

Thank you very much! I am very happy about it)