Cant get started

Craigabot4

Cant get started

Post by Craigabot4 » Fri May 20, 2022 10:11 am

i downloaded direct client and the patcher fails to open and created a dump file, this was after i gave permissions from every blocked file " why is it blocked?" i have no fire wall on (my experience in gaming is extensive to say the least including boting" if i cant get on without dump files and errors how is anyone else gonna "not have" a problem?

i tried to reinstall using a different link via torrent, nadda same thing, my fire wall is not on and i do not have this problem with any other private server files including games like Everquest , WoW, Swg, etc .
Did the read only on files check also and i made specific permissions threw my fire wall just incase , "windows firewall" Nadda

Please help as i cant even play the game currently just sitting here

Craigabot4

Re: Cant get started

Post by Craigabot4 » Fri May 20, 2022 10:14 am

also your site doesnt keep me loggin in i constantly have to keep reloggin in wth is that dude?

Fin

Post by Fin » Fri May 20, 2022 10:17 am

Greetings!

The client we provide are already updated. Please start the game with wow.exe. You can't log in with a old client, it will auto update.

The website log in does not work. To stay logged in on the forum please choose the option remember me.
The terms of a deal you accepted are not a suggestion. Respect them: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2097

Craigabot4

Post by Craigabot4 » Fri May 20, 2022 10:20 am

bro your client doesnt work at all i get dump and file errors everything you just stated was retarded and non helpful , i do bot'ing for everquest programming you'd think you could talk to me on that level and not auto response me ? nice disrespect peace the fuck out

Fin

Post by Fin » Fri May 20, 2022 10:32 am

Craigabot4 wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 10:20 am
bro your client doesnt work at all i get dump and file errors everything you just stated was retarded and non helpful , i do bot'ing for everquest programming you'd think you could talk to me on that level and not auto response me ? nice disrespect peace the fuck out
There is no mockery.

You claimed you can't start the updater and your solution was to allow it in the firewall.
Our updater gives errors if the client is already updated.
You never need to start our updater manually, our client auto updates when needed.

You said you can't stay logged in the website.
Website log in does not work.
To stay logged in the forum please choose the option <Remember Me>
The terms of a deal you accepted are not a suggestion. Respect them: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2097

Allwynd01

Post by Allwynd01 » Sat May 21, 2022 10:13 am

Craigabot4 wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 10:14 am
also your site doesnt keep me loggin in i constantly have to keep reloggin in wth is that dude?
The forum login page has a checkmark that says "Remain Logged In", if checked the user doesn't get logged out automatically after a certain amount of time has passed.
Craigabot4 wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 10:20 am
It seems to me as if you're aren't very well versed with computers and also suffering from a Dunning-Kruger effect. The guy explained you that you just need to run the wow.exe to get the game running. If there are updates, they are automatically downloaded without requiring additional user input.

If you're getting issues with permissions, maybe you aren't using an administrator account or your whole Windows installation is set up completely wrong on a fundamental level. I've never had problems with playing on this server or any other server or game that a small fraction of people are complaining about. All such complaints about Turtle WoW or any other game share the same traits - users have problems with permissions, because of what kind of Windows account they are using and what kind of privileges they have or don't have. Usually the same kind of people aren't very tech-savvy and are using their computer as they bought it and was set up for them by the store techies. I've been installing my own Windows or Linux or whatever since around 2006-7 and I always do it on my own terms. I never buy a computer with pre-installed OS and if I really have no choice and have to buy it pre-installed, the first thing I do when I get home is stick my USB, wipe and format everything and install from scratch... on my own terms. I don't want any bloatware or whatever kind of questionable installation someone else does for me.

And thus, I've never had the problems you're having, if you look around the forum, I don't think you will find another complaint such as yours. Maybe you can try a few things:

- educate yourself better how to use computers
- practice mindfulness and learn humility and try to get cured from your debilitating Dunning-Kruger effect
- reinstall your Windows from scratch and set yourself an administrator account xD

Taichani

Post by Taichani » Tue Jul 19, 2022 1:16 am

help would be great. Having problems getting into the game even though I have played it for years. Now I can't. Im old and not tech savvy but I enjoy gamimg. Suddenly I can't log in. I've deleted the game. reinstalled but no luck. Any help would be greatfullly received.

Taichani

Post by Taichani » Tue Jul 19, 2022 1:18 am

Help Please. Played for ages but now can't get it to open!! Uninstalled, wiped everything, reinstalled no go. Stopped Firewalls can't think of anything else to do!!

Taichani

Post by Taichani » Tue Jul 19, 2022 1:20 am

Anyone?

Gurky

Post by Gurky » Tue Jul 19, 2022 1:25 am

Taichani wrote:
Tue Jul 19, 2022 1:16 am
help would be great. Having problems getting into the game even though I have played it for years. Now I can't. Im old and not tech savvy but I enjoy gamimg. Suddenly I can't log in. I've deleted the game. reinstalled but no luck. Any help would be greatfullly received.
Do you get any specific error message when trying to log in? Also, if you are looking for quicker replies check out our discord as the Team is usually in that most times of the day.