Character restoration

Cojo21

Character restoration

Post by Cojo21 » Wed Apr 27, 2022 7:24 pm

Is is possible to restore a HC caracter ?
I got 1 shoted in Elwyn Forest by a lvl 60 rougue. How is it even posible if server is pve and i am not pvp flagged ?
I lost other higher lvl character always with a smile, but this is something else. Feels wrong when i didnt do any mistake to deserve the death.
I added 2 screen shots :

https://ibb.co/HKSvNVX
https://ibb.co/3vqzPvL

Tinyfin

Re: Character restoration

Post by Tinyfin » Wed Apr 27, 2022 7:27 pm

Greetings!

We are sorry to hear about the loss of your character but hardcore characters only have 1 life and won't be revived.

If you buff other pvp flagged players you will also get flagged.
Need Help? Message the murloc.

Lemoinefu

Post by Lemoinefu » Wed Apr 27, 2022 9:27 pm

This is crazy.

All the HC player I happen to cross their way use to buff each other when they are in range. and I so the same

It means that it could hapen to any HC character, just because they are good guys.

So be carefull to who you buff, or you could be embedded into a pvp mess that you never were wishing to be into...

You could even get shot by the guy that you buffed .... just because your buff switched you to pvp mode....

Well .... maybe there is something that can be done against that ?

Valadorn

Post by Valadorn » Thu Apr 28, 2022 6:21 am

Lemoinefu wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 9:27 pm
This is crazy.

All the HC player I happen to cross their way use to buff each other when they are in range. and I so the same

It means that it could hapen to any HC character, just because they are good guys.

So be carefull to who you buff, or you could be embedded into a pvp mess that you never were wishing to be into...

You could even get shot by the guy that you buffed .... just because your buff switched you to pvp mode....

Well .... maybe there is something that can be done against that ?

Pvp players have green names, pve players have blue.