Breaking the Felstar: Cannot find High Elf Rangers?

Quiixell

Breaking the Felstar: Cannot find High Elf Rangers?

Post by Quiixell » Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:44 am

I have a quest from Alah'Thalas called "Breaking the Felstar". PfQuest doesn't seem to track it at all, but the details read in the quest say to meet with High Elven rangers at the border of Ashenvale and Felwood (north of Raynewood Retreat). I searched, and only found the corrupted felstone - which, when activated, summoned a bunch of demons that killed me.
:(

After I corpse-walked back, I searched the area all along the border and still couldn't find the rangers. Someone else even tried to help me search and still no luck. Any sort of fix for this would be appreciated. ^^

Sned

Re: Breaking the Felstar: Cannot find High Elf Rangers?

Post by Sned » Tue Apr 19, 2022 6:01 am

I have the same issue. When activating the stone you are also summoning Dra'Lox (The guy you are supposed to kill), it just takes him a few more seconds to come. Problem is, without the Ranger's help it is a tall order to kill them all yourself. Dra'Lox is a 25 Elite. If I cannot find a solution I am just going to go back when I can own them all.

Aeternusdoleo

Re: Breaking the Felstar: Cannot find High Elf Rangers?

Post by Aeternusdoleo » Thu Apr 21, 2022 5:50 pm

The description for that quest is kind of misleading. You need to head to the edge of the Felwood and click on the "corrupted felstar gem", the glowy red one there. You'll fight 2 waves of 2 regular Fel mobs and then the elite pops out. The rangers spawn in a short while later - the time between Dralox spawning in and the Rangers helping however seems rather long, and could be rough on lower level players.