Stealth ability is kinda broken

Smokingrinch

Stealth ability is kinda broken

Post by Smokingrinch » Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:40 am

I am posting a few vids i made while trying to stealth on my druid. The issue from what i gather is on mobs the same level or 5-6 levels lower than spot you if you are not 100% behind them from an extended range , also it's troublesome when you're approaching from behind and they turn in any direction and instantly aggro.
Here are failed attempts :

Here is a good attempt where i was lucky that the mob didnt decide to move at all. Same story with mobs that stay still , you can go behind them as much as you please.

And here is prowling around a mob 10 levels lower than me.

For the people saying that it's a matter of skill and it's supposed to be harder than classic , there's no skill involved when the mob aggro's from any angle except 90° straight behind them. I think the issue is that the blind spot is way to small and any movement basically can trigger aggro thus making stealth in cat form at least basically worthless when mobs spot you from a mile a way with the corner of their eye.

I am also inviting other people with stealth issue to post here because i think that watching the videos would help the devs more to figure out what is wrong than our explanations.

Jamey

Re: Stealth ability is kinda broken

Post by Jamey » Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:15 pm

We're aware of stealth being wonky and we're looking into it.

Druhanov

Post by Druhanov » Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:32 am

was it fixed already or not yet?

Fin

Post by Fin » Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:51 am

Greetings!

It has not been fixed yet.

You can check the status of the issue on the bug tracker and update with more information if necessary. Solved problems have the Fixed tag and the fix is applied at the next maintenance. If the issue persists but the ticket is closed, please open a new ticket.

https://github.com/slowtorta/turtlewow- ... issues/343
The terms of a deal you accepted are not a suggestion. Respect them: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2097