Disconnected every hour

Godhammel

Disconnected every hour

Post by Godhammel » Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:18 am

I just started playing on Turtle WoW on hardcore mode and I get disconnected every hour on the hour. It was so consistent that I was able to play around it, waiting in town to get disconnected so that I could re-login.

I have to completely close the client and re-open it each time, but I'm always able to get back in within a minute. Any ideas on what could be causing this? Its very annoying.

Mrkrissatan

Re: Disconnected every hour

Post by Mrkrissatan » Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:40 am

have you deleted your WDB file recently?

Godhammel

Post by Godhammel » Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:03 pm

I have not deleted anything. I downloaded the client from the Turtle WoW forums (the realms file was already edited from the download) and I added 2 add-ons: pfQuest and EngBags. I made no other changes from what I downloaded.

Mrkrissatan

Post by Mrkrissatan » Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:41 pm

try deleting the WDB file, it fixes most bugs

Hardwelsam

Post by Hardwelsam » Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:08 pm

smiling_turtle

Have u tested our connection in browser?
I Think simply you have connection problem.
Or if the game dorectly dc u,look for the wdb cache and also check out firewall didnt block something

Tortuga

Post by Tortuga » Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:37 pm

Godhammel wrote:
Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:18 am
I just started playing on Turtle WoW on hardcore mode and I get disconnected every hour on the hour. It was so consistent that I was able to play around it, waiting in town to get disconnected so that I could re-login.

I have to completely close the client and re-open it each time, but I'm always able to get back in within a minute. Any ideas on what could be causing this? Its very annoying.
Does internet generally works at full speed? Does restarting your router help or no? Do you have other TWoW clients in your LAN?