Noob Spotted, help!

Zodiacarg

Noob Spotted, help!

Post by Zodiacarg » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:51 pm

Hello guys, just starting! is there any way that my map shows the quest givers? i remember that the npcs that gave quest where exclamation points or interrogations points on the map, but here i can't see any of that!. Sorry for my english btw scared_turtle

Dodge

Re: Noob Spotted, help!

Post by Dodge » Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:49 pm

Hi,
Not possible in game client - that feature was introduced in later expansions, BUT there are addons for that: try Questie for example.

However I don't recommend it, it turns the game into blind point-to-point running.
Maelstrom, Night Elf Druid
Namito, High Elf Mage
Adashi, Night Elf Hunter
dead_turtle_head

Zodiacarg

Post by Zodiacarg » Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:54 pm

Thanks Dodge, the thing is that i'm not familiar with the Orc quests from the beginning!

Notrax

Post by Notrax » Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:54 pm

I would not recommend Questie. It is very unstable, Loads of errors. I would go to a PfQUest and use the Joana guide also if you have trouble with a quest.

Link to addon is: https://legacy-wow.com/vanilla-addons/pfQuest
Watch the turtle. He only moves forward by sticking his neck out. sad_turtle_head

Iella

Post by Iella » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:53 am

Haven't had any issues with Questie. I didn't like pfQuest personally. Don't remember why, but i got rid of it and switched to Questie.

Potatoknight

Post by Potatoknight » Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:17 am

Never had a single issue with Questie myself :) I recommend it!

Pigglebee

Post by Pigglebee » Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:10 am

I used both because pfQuest didn't have a convenient quest tracker. But now that I have a separate extended quest log tracker I disabled Questie. It gave too many errors for me and often resetted the quests I already marked as completed.

I do notice however that Questie contained more quest locations. The non-kill quests in pfQuest sometimes do not show the location.

But nothing that classicdb.ch (comment section) cannot handle.
[Pickles, lvl 60 Tauren druid]

Owondyah

Post by Owondyah » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:20 pm

pf quest by far the best, IF you know how to use it (and its not a rocket science)
Mah YahTuhbe stuffz (TW related content included)

Have you VOTED today?

OWONDYAH armory link