How do i get unbanned

Patriotking1986

How do i get unbanned

Post by Patriotking1986 » Sat May 08, 2021 1:28 pm

So i am multiboxing 5 mages using macros, been playing for about 6 hours and then one by one they all get kicked offline. I try relogging and it says im banned. It says log into a wow website to see whats going on, but it looks like the official website. What do I do from here?

Merikkinon

Re: How do i get unbanned

Post by Merikkinon » Sun May 09, 2021 3:39 am

How do you control them? What do you use?

Fizzeek

Post by Fizzeek » Sun May 09, 2021 3:41 am

And this is unrelated, but what do you need 5 mages for?? :P

Patriotking1986

Post by Patriotking1986 » Sun May 09, 2021 11:17 am

I had 5 windows open, i would put all in one group, all would follow the one character I would say was "my main". I would tab between the windows and press the button i had as fireball ( macro was assist main, cast fireball )

I love playing mage, 5 multiboxing mages sounded like fun

Balake

Post by Balake » Sun May 09, 2021 12:51 pm

In the rules:
Multi-boxing

Multi-boxing is the act of controlling multiple WoW clients at the same time. Whether it be multiple clients open on one machine, or using multiple machines. We allow the use of multiple accounts. However, if you decide to use third party software to control them, you are not allowed to control more than 2 accounts with the third party software or use them in PvP environments

I guess you could ask staff in the Discord server for what to do now.

Lukkas462

Post by Lukkas462 » Sun May 09, 2021 4:08 pm

To get unbanned you need to follow these steps
First: PLAY NORMAL
Long live the Turtle

Daelir The Lone Blade
Aszura Fairhand

Merikkinon

Post by Merikkinon » Sun May 09, 2021 8:25 pm

Funny haha

Anyhow, I think you need to speak with a GM. If you are not using 3rd party software, and I don't know how it is proved you are (to ban) or not (to prove no ban was valid), I have to think anyone who can play 5 toons legit has got a right to play like that. It's crazy.

Axoc

Post by Axoc » Sun May 09, 2021 8:32 pm

Lmao this dude got banned because he was testing his multibox software in the middle of Stormwind trade district. He had 5 mages all jumping at the exact same time by the fountain. On the armory, they all begin with "xeo". Staff had been looking into it for days before they finally banned him. It's all documented on discord in the #support channel.

Xeochi, Xeogo, Xeoni, Xeoro, Xeosa

Merikkinon

Post by Merikkinon » Sun May 09, 2021 11:26 pm

Dude, your flippin' mage drawers are down.

Mayson

Post by Mayson » Mon May 17, 2021 4:12 pm

Axoc wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 8:32 pm
Lmao this dude got banned because he was testing his multibox software in the middle of Stormwind trade district. He had 5 mages all jumping at the exact same time by the fountain. On the armory, they all begin with "xeo". Staff had been looking into it for days before they finally banned him. It's all documented on discord in the #support channel.

But if I get the rule right, you are allowed to have 2 at the same time and the reason he got banned was the excessive use?

What software would one use and is legitimate?
Asking because I want to level up 2 characters for roleplay and this would make things a bit easier for me.

Dragunovi

Post by Dragunovi » Mon May 17, 2021 4:50 pm

Mayson wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 4:12 pm
Axoc wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 8:32 pm

But if I get the rule right, you are allowed to have 2 at the same time and the reason he got banned was the excessive use?

Asking because I want to level up 2 characters for roleplay and this would make things a bit easier for me.
That is perfectly fine, he was programming 5 characters at once. And it wasn't just for show either, he was questing in Elwynn Forest when I caught him.
Sometimes makes items, feel free to query on Discord for questions!

Ravielsk

Post by Ravielsk » Wed May 19, 2021 12:07 pm

Mayson wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 4:12 pm
I personally use hotkeynet. Its free and there are plenty of tutorials on youtube explaning how to set it up and use it with macros.