Change the language of the games

Ray765

Change the language of the games

Post by Ray765 » Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:13 pm

Hello, it is possible to change the language of the game to spanish?

Thanks in advance :)

Bazou

Re: Change the language of the games

Post by Bazou » Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:32 pm

I tried but skills/spells description is blank for some reason. Quest part has been transformed into non English. It’s playable but far from enjoyable.

Lexi

Post by Lexi » Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:17 pm

Creo que hay unos addons que puedo ser usado para hacer el juego en espanol. Ingles es mi primero idioma lo siento si no puedes entenderme.
~~
Pretty sure there's a handful of different addons that change it but I've never used them as I'm a native English speaker.

Gingerbreadming

Post by Gingerbreadming » Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:41 pm

Hello. Actually I've tried use Chinese Cliente which is my mother language to login the games.it works.the quest,the npc name,the item name has become Chinese.but the explain of the skill and the location of others players has been blank. So i think u can try use your mother language client to login turtle wow. Btw pls remember to change the realism file and copy the correlative file of updating to 1.15.1 version. If u have any problem, u can reply me. Enjoy it :>

Mauricee

Post by Mauricee » Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:18 pm

Estoy seguro que es posible pero no para todos los videojuegos.
Now, I will write in English so that everyone could understand me.
The majority of video games can be set in almost any language, and for sure, the Spanish language is available.
For example, I play League of Legends.
It is a fantastic game, and you can buy an account for any server you wish, as well as you can set the game language depending on your needs and requirements.
If you find it challenging to buy an excellent and reliable account on the server you wish, then you should check this site lolfinity.com.
I also bought my account from them, and I can say that they provide fantastic service.
Last edited by Mauricee on Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.