Darkspear Quartermaster

Olgah

Darkspear Quartermaster

Post by Olgah » Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:21 am

The new quartermaster does not wanna sell any of the items, even though I have the required reputation for them.
And yes, I cleared cache, twice and the problem persist.

I don't know if it requires Darkspear Troll reputation or perhaps Revantusk and it was an oopsie.
Just leaving it here because it's a waste of cool items if nobody can buy them.
Unless it's just a goblin problem, but I don't have other character with Darkspear troll reputation to try it out.

Torta

Re: Darkspear Quartermaster

Post by Torta » Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:23 am

They all work. Probably you don't have the required reputation. It's not Revantusk, it's Darkspear.

Olgah

Post by Olgah » Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:39 am

... the screenshot literally shows darkspear trolls revered, the item highlights to white once you get the reputation threshold, trying to buy the items keeps on saying that I don't have said reputation.

That's not true.

But I'm already over the quartermaster, I'll pretend it doesn't exist just like several other bugs anyways, have a good day.

Kazgrim

Post by Kazgrim » Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:25 pm

Looks like a bug to me, perhaps specific to goblins. Will be investigated.
Chieftain of the Dreadskull Clan
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=552

Check out my patches in the modding section!
viewforum.php?f=29

Olgah

Post by Olgah » Mon Mar 08, 2021 3:46 am

I can still attack the horde npcs, not sure why nor I want to figure it out.

I have one huge hardcore solution to just donate some and swap my race to a troll one and never touch goblins again, I don't really want to do that but I'll be forced to if this persist.

I'm encountering the exact same problem with revered stuff now outside so I can't really ignore it if I can't even purchase anything the more reputation I earn, I'm locked out to even try stuff.

For now I'll abandon my goblin.