Children's Week quest

Solis

Children's Week quest

Post by Solis » Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:58 pm

Hello, I know this quest in vanilla is annual, but I've heard different voices here about this is a repeatable quest, someone says every week others every month, I'm sure I did it one time in january and never again, there is any official clarify about it?

Solis

Re: Children's Week quest

Post by Solis » Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:11 am

Hello, for all this month Matron Nothingale has not given me the Children's Week quest anymore, as already said the last time I did the quest was in January, asking around they tell me that it is doable instead, can you please check if there is any problem related to my account?
I've tryed with 3 characters and none can do it, I think it is unfair that there are people who can repeat the quest and people who cannot.

Cervantes

Post by Cervantes » Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:20 pm

Same here but I've heard that its now a monthly quest not weekly but I'm not 100% sure about that.
Seymour Siegfried Jones
Holy Knight

Solis

Post by Solis » Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:52 am

february is a month, last I did the quest was january...
now is March and yet no way to get that quest with my characters

Cervantes

Post by Cervantes » Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:49 pm

Same here, not sure what is happening about it.
Seymour Siegfried Jones
Holy Knight

Solis

Post by Solis » Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:53 pm

The quest Children's Week should be available at level 10 https://classicdb.ch/?quest=1468
My character Donnix is actually level 13, but this quest is unavailable for him and he never done it
My character Shara is a level 12, but the quest is unavailable for her and she never done it yet.

Solis

Post by Solis » Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:22 am

just to inform all the interested, a GM answered my in-game ticket telling me that the quest will be available the last week of every month.

Solis

Post by Solis » Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:55 pm

Today I can see the quest available for those characters who have never done it but not for the others sad_turtle_head

Solis

Post by Solis » Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:11 am

again, the quest is not resetted, so it seems the event happens monthly but it is no more repeatable