Scarlet Crusade Insignia

Solis

Scarlet Crusade Insignia

Post by Solis » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:48 pm

the quest "In Service of the Light" says something about a caravan prepared for the way to Tirisfal but seems there is no caravan that takes you there, anyway if you go there and complete the quest you get the Scarlet Crusade Insignia, this item should trigger something, I think when you gear it up, but instead there's no trigger, the Scarlet people remain enemies and there is no way to talk with Benjamin Bradley to complete the next step "Before the Storm"

Torta

Re: Scarlet Crusade Insignia

Post by Torta » Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:10 pm

It will be fixed on this maintenance.

Solis

Post by Solis » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:13 am

tryed now, scarlet are green and a question mark is over the head of Benjamin Bradley when I gear up the ring, and they turned red if I remove it, the item now trigger, but there is also no way to complete the quest cause the talk does not work with them, even approching the vendor Constantinus Hardford it says "That merchant doesn't like you." tryed to relog, deleting wdb even abandon the quest and get it again, but did not work

Torta

Post by Torta » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:17 am

This is because of the faction update introduced in the expansion. You have to wait till we have a proper solution.