A Priest Talent Bug

User avatar
Posts: 10

A Priest Talent Bug

Post by Missmumu » Tue Sep 19, 2023 10:18 am

The priest talent "Healing Focus" seems no effect. Every hits can still delay your casting after you have 70% chance to avoid it. Can you guys fix it?

User avatar
Posts: 837
Has liked: 9 times
Likes: 8 times

Re: A Priest Talent Bug

Post by Pepesmite » Tue Sep 19, 2023 10:39 am

Hi !
Make sure you read the talent description correctly.
Most likely you have misunderstood how the talent works.
The system works like this: Each hit on you has a 70% chance that you will not have a spell break effect. There is still a 30% chance that the talent will not work. The talent is fully working and there are no reports on the github about any problems with the talent.