Whispers in the Wind

Tamamo-no-Bae

Whispers in the Wind

Post by Tamamo-no-Bae » Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:16 pm

Whispers in the wind

The Thalassian Elves have suffered much since the loss of Quel'thalas, a large part of their people have left for Outland, disappearing with only a few scattered sightings around the world since then.
Another group have remained with the Alliance, either residing in old lodges from the Second war or living in Human settlements, however recently the Elves have been rallied by something, there are rumors of a new settlement where the Quel'dorei can once more build their people. Rumors say it will be like a miniature Eversong Forest, however such a settlement requires a lot of work, and it is said that the elves will be requiring assistance soon.

Meanwhile in Kalimdor a strange conundrum has appeared, in the last few months Forest Trolls have been seen in small groups, searching for something or someone, the Trolls have remained elusive, avoiding almost all contact. A sneaky Darkspear scout managed to listen in on an internal conversation, she had to keep her distance but she heard whispers about Trol'kalar and a Troll settlement within Kalimdor. The Horde is not on good terms with Forest Trolls, except for the Revantusk Tribe, it's said that they have been contacted.

Elsewhere in the Blasted Lands, Sin'dorei and Naga have been seen working together, searching for something while engaging the scattered demon groups.

Whatever is happening something big is coming.

Gex

Re: Whispers in the Wind

Post by Gex » Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:35 am

If this means that High Elves will be added as a playable race that will be my perfect bday gift from you guys. A month ago wanted to start a thread about that - but in the end, I hold that thought only because such post tends to be somewhat toxic. Nevertheless, that feature can attract many new players, giving them the experience they asked for so long. Awesome job, Turtles.
For anyone else who wants to join the party and read more about it take a look at this:
https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t ... read/42864

Tamamo-no-Bae

Post by Tamamo-no-Bae » Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:39 am

Gex wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:35 am
If this means that High Elves will be added as a playable race that will be my perfect bday gift from you guys. A month ago wanted to start a thread about that - but in the end, I hold that thought only because such post tends to be somewhat toxic. Nevertheless, that feature can attract many new players, giving them the experience they asked for so long. Awesome job, Turtles.
For anyone else who wants to join the party and read more about it take a look at this:
https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t ... read/42864
Technically High elves are already playable right now.
They're rather difficult to obtain. in any case, it's planned to change and the High elf race will be obtainable properly.

Mamozen

Post by Mamozen » Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:06 am

Oooh, this must be what you mean! Or rather what I hope you mean! :D

Drizit

Post by Drizit » Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:41 am

So the Horde and Alliance are getting a new playable Race each?

Tamamo-no-Bae

Post by Tamamo-no-Bae » Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:03 am

Drizit wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:41 am
So the Horde and Alliance are getting a new playable Race each?
Yes and no, that may be the case later on. Forest Trolls are already playable but it costs tokens to get the skin, as for High elves...The morph item is likely to be made available through a quest, more information on that later.

There main teaser is for new storylines involving said races.

Gex

Post by Gex » Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:03 am

Time to dig up my special High Elf high poly model :)

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:03 am

NEVER TRUST AN ELF!
Matt/Jeff

Sinrek

Post by Sinrek » Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:49 am

You love some thin ice joggin' I see, human.
satisfied_turtle Slowly turtling my way up.