Upcoming Turtle WoW Patch Announcement

Donchujano

Re: Upcoming Turtle WoW Patch Announcement

Post by Donchujano » Wed Dec 30, 2020 7:44 am

Bravo, you guys are heroes, i have no words how much i appreciate your work cuz its very close to my ideas which i never done, im playin since tbc and was such a nerd into game so ive literally studied lore making own maps, private server same in wc3 and stuff and in those days make my own expansion based on lore which add just original new stuff was my dream because for when i look back on lore updates what Blizzard produce nowadays i think i could try something, today im just tryin get back into feeling what i had playin your vanilla stuff and when i see this ive almost burst into tears for a milisec. 😀 Keep it up, you workin on my dream job which i once had i wish you all the best.

After a little introduce you could a lil bit imagine my interest i guess😀 that i dont wanna make orcish old horde invading from alternate timeline or make azeroth face burning legion attacking by spaceships or vampires from shadowlands realm like Blizzard done since activision rape them

So if you would atleast think about some content which id like to offer you from vanilla / pre tbc
And give me response i will be glad as fck because of love to wow which still last

I thought that when you are like free handed on this very expansion, you can make new patches which are based on epic questline which after finishing give player idk like whole new epic set?:O new custom weapon or even Legendary item, its up to you im wanna really share this idea with you , imagine storylines in quests like vanilla wow comics (Logosh story, Garona Halforcen and Medan, Chogal and Twilight hammer and Cthun, Centaur rebelion, Aegwynn and Cycle of Hatred book story) i would do a Medan one like a extremely hard so can be ended by a legendary item i wouldnt fear it cuz i maked quest in which you muat colect a thousand pieces of something or etc 😀 ANYTHING from this isnt very hard to make, its locations and mostly npcs which are ALREADY in game so up to you would be just to spawn them and make quests add some effect like cast something and apawn some object new maybe, thats all i think so much from abaolutely nothing

I would be extremely happy even for your answer ive got this on my ❤️ when i saw your idea so i MUST share this with you.

With love ingame "Filas" thx

Valignoth

Post by Valignoth » Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:11 pm

Out of curiosity. Will gear cap out at the strength of current content but with different bonuses/stat allocations? Curious what the philosophy is? Ive always like horizontal systems myself. Itemization like this might help out non-meta builds and allow for more build diversity.

Loupoker

Post by Loupoker » Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:28 am

Tamamo-no-Bae wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 5:03 pm

4. New Reputations: New Reputations have been added. It's possible to properly gain reputation with an array of factions for roleplay purposes. Forexample the Scarlet Crusade, everyone starts as hated but it is possible to gain reputation with them. Another example is the Silvermoon Remnant and Theramore removed in 1.6.1, alongside the Revantusk Trolls.

Image Image Image
Illidari Demon Hunter at Illidari point in Outland Custom Wow Alpha house recreation by Intra Unused Vanilla cow model in Outland
So expansion is lauch it, it's a really great, so how we can farming a rep with Scarlet Crusade faction?
YA FOOLZ! Ya Don't Understand! Da fashion amputation iz da next evolutionary step in body modification!

Gheor

Post by Gheor » Thu Jan 07, 2021 11:55 am

We are working on figuring out how to add new content for a lot of reputations, it's still a work in progress.
-
Narrative Design for Turtle WoW

Sandtusk

Post by Sandtusk » Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:31 am

This is incredible news! Does this mean someone could, if they were passionate enough, create custom quests/items/npc’s for minor factions in the game with the turtle teams help to also creating small in-game hubs to house the questgivers?

A good example I noticed was the revantusk hut outpost in orgrimmar that has those two npc’s sitting by it. Nothing crazy just a small encampment to furnish the quest givers.

Gheor

Post by Gheor » Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:35 am

Dasajj wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:31 am
This is incredible news! Does this mean someone could, if they were passionate enough, create custom quests/items/npc’s for minor factions in the game with the turtle teams help to also creating small in-game hubs to house the questgivers?

A good example I noticed was the revantusk hut outpost in orgrimmar that has those two npc’s sitting by it. Nothing crazy just a small encampment to furnish the quest givers.
The Item/Quest and NPC Creator feature is available for this reason, so of course!
-
Narrative Design for Turtle WoW

Sandtusk

Post by Sandtusk » Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:00 am

Mephistopheles wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:35 am
Dasajj wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:31 am

The Item/Quest and NPC Creator feature is available for this reason, so of course!
Joy <3
Time for some research

Yubel

Post by Yubel » Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:12 pm

As long as the models (even npc models) stay in a vanilla/bc/tlk spirit, with mostly body paint texture gear and minimalistic model thats nice. As long as the game keep its own coherence.

Good job !

Yvory

Post by Yvory » Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:56 pm

Been a few weeks ingame and I noticed most of the new stuff is only Thalassian oriented, which im not really interested in, but ill try it nonetheless to see if the original spirit of the saga is here, and glad to see people actually trying to finally do some coherent moves in the good version of the game.

I have a question nonetheless; Will the server have more content trying to be more coherent and warcraftlike like than the expansions and... the game itself? Or is it only petite pointy ears oriented and TBC?

Since war3 Ive been very interested in humans and Night elves, wonderful lore, and while humans have been more or less cared in WoW, NE got pretty much tweaked and rushed everywhere. It was really odd to me to see druids and males talking about Elune, when lorewise its not the trend at all (Nature, Kalimdor and Malorne/Cenarius is the base of the male Nelf society) and using Teldrassil as a capital was even worse... When technically, Ashenvale should have been the real focus zone.
The quests in teldrassil and even Auberdine are really oriented to very young Nelfs rather than actual adult/normal nelfs, thus giving a really bad taste while questing for people who know quite a few things about warcraft Lore.

I was wondering if content for Nelfs are into thoughts to keep the spirit of the lore and warcraft 3

Jimmicz

Post by Jimmicz » Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:24 pm

gg well done

Jcarrill0

Post by Jcarrill0 » Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:11 am

Outland still coming?

Torta

Post by Torta » Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:51 am

Jcarrill0 wrote:
Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:11 am
Outland still coming?
Coming.

Hanxu5777

Post by Hanxu5777 » Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:41 am

Thanks to the project production staff for their selfless dedication! Thank you for presenting such a beautiful world to us.

Queefking

Post by Queefking » Wed Sep 06, 2023 10:09 am

Torta wrote:
Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:51 am
Jcarrill0 wrote:
Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:11 am
Outland still coming?
Coming.
So true