Touched-Up Female Troll Faces

Derikom

Touched-Up Female Troll Faces

Post by Derikom » Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:04 am

Hey there folks! Dipped my toes into the waters of modding in order to give a bit of a visual touch-up to a race/gender selection a lot of people tend to, ahem-hem, avoid for some reason.

I've updated every single female troll face option, even the donation shop options, and present them to you now in a convenient file! As per usual just slap it in your data folder and it should work straight away, at least it does on my system!

NOTE: I did not try to make the faces as traditionally pretty as the human and elf faces, I specifically wanted them to remain "trollish" so if these aren't to your liking, sorry!

Download Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/sz6f9t75o9bw5 ... R.mpq?dl=0

Jekka

Re: Touched-Up Female Troll Faces

Post by Jekka » Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:36 am

Many thanks mon, ya’ be doin a great service spreadin dat troll love.
“Nothing is lost. Nothing is forgotten. It was in the blood, the flesh. And now, it is forever.” - Prophet of Hakkar The Soulflayer

Merikkinon

Post by Merikkinon » Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:48 pm

I'd like to check this out further. However, the resolution is small that i can't see the subtle differences. Can you put up a bigger set of pics?

Derikom

Post by Derikom » Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:20 pm

If you right click the image and open it in a new tab you'll see it at about double the resolution.

Merikkinon

Post by Merikkinon » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:27 pm

Great, ty... Main thing I see is the removal of the hard line over the bridge of the nose and between the eyebrows. Anything else that I'm missing?

Fizzeek

Post by Fizzeek » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:35 pm

Ah man I was hoping it was a "touch-up" back to Alpha models :P

Derikom

Post by Derikom » Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:13 pm

Merikkinon wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:27 pm
Great, ty... Main thing I see is the removal of the hard line over the bridge of the nose and between the eyebrows. Anything else that I'm missing?
General reduction of/removal of nasolabial folds (the lines between the mouth and cheeks), reduction of warts and facial pockmarks, reduced shading on the noses that made them look really severe, and in a couple instances touch ups/replacements of the lips. Couldn't easily get demo pics but the donation skins especially had a lot of work done to them.

Merikkinon

Post by Merikkinon » Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:52 pm

Wow! OK, thank you. Looking forward to the nuance of those.