Turtle HD (WIP)

Aniki22

Re: Turtle HD (WIP)

Post by Aniki22 » Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:15 am

Can you please tell me if HD models work with new skins or for example with mag'har orcs that you can buy in the store?

Redmagejoe

Post by Redmagejoe » Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:58 am

Currently there's no assets available for the Turtle custom skins. However, there is a glimmer of hope that I may convince some artists to take a crack at creating those assets. All I can say is fingers crossed and please bear with the janky appearance of the custom skins in-game.

Aniki22

Post by Aniki22 » Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:59 am

Thank you, I wish you luck in finding such people)

Aniki22

Post by Aniki22 » Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:02 am

By the way, I also wanted to ask, I remember I used HD models but not yours and there was a bug with the fact that there was no animation for obtaining weapons, or rather the animation itself was there but the weapon remained on the character, does this animation work for you or not?

Mulocalvo

Post by Mulocalvo » Sat Oct 01, 2022 1:44 pm

Are you still working on this project??

Grimvarg

Post by Grimvarg » Sun Oct 09, 2022 11:32 am

Where are the links to the files? I want to download the HD textures :((

Gore28

Post by Gore28 » Sun Oct 09, 2022 7:58 pm

Redmagejoe wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 8:56 am
********** COMPATIBILITY UPDATE PENDING **********

This patch will not have a new version until Turtle's official patch squish update is pushed. There are too many compatibility fixes for me to maintain mini patches that may need to be updated a dozen times before the final update, so I will not be working on this until then. PLEASE DO NOT PM ME OR POST IN THIS THREAD ASKING WHERE LINKS ARE, WHEN A NEW VERSION IS COMING, OR IF IT IS STILL BEING WORKED ON.

this

Tobias

Post by Tobias » Sat Oct 15, 2022 5:10 pm

Not that I'm pestering but i'm lead to beleive there is a current non-final patch, but there are no links in the OP. Saw the links for the tools and all, but no patch. Just looking for clarification in case i'm missing out on even an alpha version.

Redmagejoe

Post by Redmagejoe » Tue Oct 25, 2022 3:53 am

I have made a WIP compatibility update which will be added with new instructions in the first post shortly after the official Turtle patch squish is pushed out. I have also made a simple tutorial video on how to work with client files and make test patches for any 3D model or texture artists who wish to contribute to this project. If you are an artist and would like a link to this video tutorial, please PM me here on the forums.

Redmagejoe

Post by Redmagejoe » Thu Oct 27, 2022 4:09 am

In the process of fine-tuning the patch (and trying to get past the stock mod-independent issue with Gnomeregan music not always playing), I have added all parts of the full score of Operation Gnomeregan as the background music for the Gnomeregan dungeon.

Zorn

Post by Zorn » Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:10 pm

Can you please tell me witch files are from your Mod? Dont want to delete Game-File-Patches and cant identify the Mod-Patches

Zorn

Post by Zorn » Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:10 pm

BTW the game just runs fine with your Mod, not even sure if i have to delete them.

Tobias

Post by Tobias » Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:23 am

Zorn wrote:
Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:10 pm
BTW the game just runs fine with your Mod, not even sure if i have to delete them.
What mod? There is no link to any files? I TOTALLY get hes still working on an update but i'm curious to try the CURRENT version. So WHERE oh WHERE did you download this version of which you speak?

Zorn

Post by Zorn » Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:23 am

I still have the old Version.

Uaidavi

Post by Uaidavi » Mon Nov 07, 2022 7:45 pm

Zorn wrote:
Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:23 am
Where banana

Lorencor

Post by Lorencor » Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:30 pm

Zorn wrote:
Can you share with us?
Fixxer

Remorsx

Post by Remorsx » Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:51 am

waiting on an update hope u finish it soon! good luck with the code

Tobias

Post by Tobias » Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:13 am

Zorn wrote:
Share the old version please. I mean, if its not super buggy, i'll deal with a few this and that. The original models are just cancer to the eyes.