Raiding Performance / Guides

Moderator: Gifted

Gifted

Raiding Performance / Guides

Post by Gifted » Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:45 pm

Below I've linked to guides for every spec for every class in the game! These guides have 7 pages to them. An overview, spell summary, talent builds, rotations, stat priority, enchants, and BiS gear lists.
Now these guides aren't 100% perfect! There's always going to be debate over stats and gear. The idea here is to give everyone a base-level of support when it comes to improving their raiding performance. Please don't post your critique of these guides in replies to this thread. Instead, post a link to a better guide if you know of one!

~Gifted

Gifted

Re: Raiding Performance / Guides

Post by Gifted » Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:29 pm

For druids only, I'm linking to Taladril's List of Druid Gear. It's a Google spreadsheet for tank, melee dps, and healer specs. The tabs along the top of the spreadsheet will give you lists based on a specific type of gear (head, shoulders, chest, etc...).

~Gifted

Claboth

Re: Raiding Performance / Guides

Post by Claboth » Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:39 pm

I've posted taladril's druid gear list in #druid at start of the channel. I'm using since getting to level 60.

Taladril's consumables list is also in one of the threads. Will post here as well for everyone to see.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 8/pubhtml#

I've also posted something about being able to attend raids on discord, will tag you, Gifted, so you can have a look.
Thanks.
Sacredone, Tauren Druid.