Coronavirus Raid Schedule

Moderator: Gifted

Gifted

Coronavirus Raid Schedule

Post by Gifted » Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:14 pm

First, I hope everyone is safe & healthy, washing your hands frequently, and staying home as much as possible!

That being said, the one thing this virus won't interfere with is our raiding schedule! So I thought I'd test the waters and propose a raid for Wednesday, March 18th raid @ 18:00-21:00 server time (our regular raid time). My guess is this would be the start of a Molten Core run to give us more time over the weekend for Blackwing Lair. If you don't need Molten Core gear anymore please consider joining us anyway. It's a great opportunity to help gear-up our newer raiders and increase our raid dps overall, something we desperately need to progress in BWL! And who knows, maybe you'll get that last elusive piece of gear you've been after...

I'm not 100% I can be there this Wednesday, but I' thought I'd try to get this set-up anyway. If you think there's a chance you can come please post a reply so we get a sense of how many players might join us?

If Wednesday works out then we might make it a weekly thing until the global pandemic is under control and people return to school & work.

~Gifted

Gifted

Re: Coronavirus Raid Schedule

Post by Gifted » Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:37 pm

I'm now officially working from home until April 30th, so I'm pretty sure I'll be there!

Worst-case scenario if we don't have enough we'll shoot for an UBRS run to get more players attuned to Blackwing Lair for this weekend's raid.

~Gifted

Badling

Post by Badling » Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:59 pm

hells to the yes, ill be there for some mid week raiding!

Xerron

Post by Xerron » Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:33 pm

count me in too
E.R.

Nugglies

Post by Nugglies » Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:59 pm

can always do some of zg or ony as well.
t. slowbro

Pfwg

Post by Pfwg » Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:20 pm

Sadly my work is refusing to close even though we have people off work with coronavirus already, so as per usual I'll be unavailable Monday-Thursday nights (at least until I catch it! 🤞)

Best of luck!
"If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders of Gifted."

Sinrek

Post by Sinrek » Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:08 am

Pfwg wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:20 pm
Sadly my work is refusing to close even though we have people off work with coronavirus already, so as per usual I'll be unavailable Monday-Thursday nights (at least until I catch it! 🤞)

Best of luck!
You better not. sad_turtle
satisfied_turtle Slowly turtling my way up.

Pfwg

Post by Pfwg » Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:04 am

Sinrek wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:08 am

You better not. sad_turtle
I don't think you appreciate the lengths I'm willing to go for a week or two off!
"If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders of Gifted."

Ezuba

Post by Ezuba » Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:00 pm

I'm game. For the trees!

Jokes aside, sounds good. I might be a bit late as I do manual labor by myself so don't really have an excuse not to go get a bit of work done each day. See you guys tomorrow!

-Astrld
Astrld — 60 Nightelf Rogue
Nachichi — 60 Nightelf Priest
Snapcaster — 60 Gnome Mage
Tazri — 60 Human Warrior
Rafiq — 59 Human Paladin