New Dungeons and Raids for Future patches

Moderator: Gifted

Diademuertos

New Dungeons and Raids for Future patches

Post by Diademuertos » Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:12 pm

With Ghostlands, outlands and Northrend coming in the next few months I feel that now is a good time to recommend some dungeons and raids that were never included in Retail wow but existed in warcraft 3 as well as suggest changes to dungeons and Raids that are in Retail to make them more closely resemble warcraft 3

Silvermoon city-Illidari controlled
Ruins of Silvermoon city- Scourge Controlled
Deatholme
Zul'Aman
Zul'Aman catacombs
Dungeons of the Black Citadel
The Black Citadel
Acherus
Kingdom of Azjol-Nerub the outer kingdom- Scourge Controlled
Kingdom of Azjol-Nerub the Inner kingdom- Old God controlled
Pinnacle of Icecrown
Icecrown glacir
Last edited by Diademuertos on Wed Nov 10, 2021 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gheor

Re: New Dungeons and Raids for Future patches

Post by Gheor » Wed Nov 10, 2021 6:56 am

Northrend was never announced, Outland is the end for now.

If you'd check our features list you'd also see that Silvermoon is confirmed to be a raid for Episode 2.

The other raid to be confirmed is Karazhan.

Deatholme would probably be more of an outside questing hub rather than a dungeon, call it an outside dungeon if you will.
-
Narrative Design for Turtle WoW

Darreno

Post by Darreno » Wed Nov 10, 2021 10:00 am

hyped for Silvermoon!

Jcarrill0

Post by Jcarrill0 » Wed Nov 10, 2021 10:43 pm

How would Northrend ever become something in Vanilla patched client?
I could see these advancements with a patched TBC Client boosting vanilla content and not Burning Crusade, but right now the DEVs are working with a Vanilla client using custom patches and what not, there is no chance of Northrend, unless a WOTLK client becomes a thing.
That just changes the game from vanilla way too much, and NO ONE said anything about Northrend via <TurleWoW DEVS>

In the past I have been on a TBC Client server called Vanilla 243 (shutdown for years now) and it used a TBC Client and disabled everyone account to be Vanilla only. The community was very small, but the content they gave out was pretty cool.

They did their best to recreate everything like vanilla originally was claiming TBC client was more stable then vanilla was, the only thing they could not replicate was the Honor System.
I'm here on TurtleWoW becuase it was Vanilla based, but the changes feel more and more like TBC, and honestly it would probably be better suited if we used a TBC Client, but until the TurtleWoW Devs decide that, I'm happy here playing with their modded version of Vanilla client.